Transit Management Analyst Trainee - Exam #7606

Jersey Loop

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MTA Exam said:

Timekeeping Analyst   and Asst conductor exam arranged by MTA   In     Newyork     LIRR   But I don't know how to prepared   for Exam  aptitude test.

Can some one gives suggestion?

Not sure what your post is asking, the upcoming exams list [https://new.mta.info/careers/exam-schedule makes no mention of timekeeping/asst conductor. If you locate the Notice Of Exams, it will tell you the subjects that will be on the exam. But, the details on your post are lacking & inconclusive. Locate the NOE, it will have the exam topics, then perhaps you can go from there. 

38 minutes ago, MTA Exam said:

Sir  This is my next year preparation for Aptitude test so if possible please tell me how i prepared ?

Questions for you.... 

1. What Exam Are you preparing for? 

2. What is the Exam number? 

3. When is the Exam? 

4. Have you already paid/signed up for the Exam? 

You need to provide details if you are seeking assistance. 

2 minutes ago, MTA Exam said:

Job ID

Timekeeping Analyst                 103040

Assistant Conductor Trainee   101831

So what you have there is not an exam, it is a Job ID. I take it that you have applied to those two jobs. You applied on the site? Did you get contacted by HR for interview? 

These are job postings, not exams! If you have been contacted for an interview, then you have to go through the interview process. Which can take months. Again, when apply online, you may or may not ever get contacted for that job. If you have been contacted, then you have to go through interviews (again no exam) Good Luck to you, please investigate the difference of the job application process versus an exam. Two entirely different things 

59 minutes ago, MTA Exam said:

I know that I am on pre screened status any time they call me for interview 

again same question do you or any one know what book required to read ?

I'm afraid you really don't know how this process works. You being pre screened on the mta job site means little to nothing. You applied, they received your application, it was reviewed. You are likely one among hundreds. They show passed pre screen, likely many others as well. You have little to no guarantee that they will ever call you for an interview for either of the positions you applied for. 

In the slight case that they do, you are going to be interviewing, there is nothing to study as they will be asking you about your experience, how you would handle behavioral situations. Your resume is what will allow you to even get an interview. You don't read books for interviews. This is not an exam!! If you are contacted by HR, just answer the questions they ask (most will be in relation to your background/experience) then likely you will have to be interviewed by the actual hiring managers. I hope you understand. 

Don't have to do homework on your issue. Clearly you are a genius capable of figuring out the problems on your own. You failed a aptitude test on a job application & are expecting a call? That call is coming any day now. Please wait patiently. Good Luck with it. 

On 1/20/2023 at 6:43 PM, MTA Exam said:

Timekeeping Analyst   and Asst conductor exam arranged by MTA   In     Newyork     LIRR   But I don't know how to prepared   for Exam  aptitude test.

Can some one gives suggestion?

22 hours ago, MTA Exam said:

Job ID

Timekeeping Analyst                 103040

Assistant Conductor Trainee   101831

Allow me to add my two cents:

If you were to look at the top of this webpage, the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) consists of six [6] different agencies. Two [2] of these agencies consist of New York City (NYC) Transit and the Long Island Railroad (LIRR). What you are referring to is a job, or employment opportunity with the LIRR, not NYC Transit.

The good news for you, @MTA Exam, is that there is another thread for the Assistant Conductor Position with the LIRR which can be found here. Therefore, you might want to check out the other thread for more relevant information. In addition, if you have any more questions about becoming an Assistant Conductor Trainee, feel free to post them in the other thread, but preferably not this one.

Just to be clear, this particular thread/topic is for this position for NYC Transit, in which we took a Civil Service examination back in July of 2017.

3 hours ago, MTA Exam said:

I think you don’t know before said anything please do your homework.

Please be careful as far as what you say on this Forum website. Although profanity is prohibited, as per the guidelines, as a new member who joined within the past 30 hours to tell a Veteran Member "please do your homework," this particular statement is somewhat "disturbing."

Thank you.