Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

2 hours ago, Bkcoolguy71890 said:

Yeah if I failed the drug test I’m sure they would’ve told me, I don’t even drink. Lol, I’m list 37** so I’m sure they just calling people infront of me I called they don’t pick up 

Try giving them a call, I didn’t get told that I failed my drug test till maybe like January/ Feb.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aniel P said:

Try giving them a call, I didn’t get told that I failed my drug test till maybe like January/ Feb.

Well the other guys who went the same day as me said they didn’t head anything back yet either I guess I’ll just wait and see. Thanks bud 

3 hours ago, Aniel P said:

I did the pre employment on 3/15/2023 and haven’t heard from them for my medical as of today.

My question is if I just found out that the MTA sent my unpaid tolls to collection will that affect my process? I’m trying to pay the 3 violations I have in collection now. Also they were not in collection before the pre employment. 

So for anybody who has arrests on they record. I advise you to go get your dispositions. I went today they wouldn’t see me until I go back with them. Had to leave BK to go all the way back to L.I. to the courts and get the dispositions and now will be going back tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Marv said:

So for anybody who has arrests on they record. I advise you to go get your dispositions. I went today they wouldn’t see me until I go back with them. Had to leave BK to go all the way back to L.I. to the courts and get the dispositions and now will be going back tomorrow. 

Do they tell you where you need to get your dispositions from? Are they able to tell you where you've been arrested and where you get dispositions from? Do you need to get ALL dispositions from out of state as well? 

2 minutes ago, RoyalJD said:

Do they tell you where you need to get your dispositions from? Are they able to tell you where you've been arrested and where you get dispositions from? Do you need to get ALL dispositions from out of state as well? 

Nah they don’t tell you. I guess you need to know where you got arrested and get it from there. And the out of state that idk. I know there was another dude there today that said he had to go to Staten Island and Queens. 

13 hours ago, mnbvcxz730 said:

Hello guys

I have a quick Question .During our orientation for Track Worker, will we be given Rules &Regulations book or do we have to print it ourselves?

Just want to make sure before I do anything.

They email it to you. Don’t have to print out or nothing. 

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Not yet i still have to do my medical lol

Oh, I see. The medical is quick and if there's time (employees left before I could do this), you can hand in your paperwork and get finger printed and then it's over. Not sure how many more people are getting hired or how many classes there are left or number of people in classes. All I know is last number hired as of last week was #3447.

9 hours ago, Bkcoolguy71890 said:

Did they call you for preemployment yet ? 

Did it last week (medical), but by the time that was done, there was no one left to take my paperwork and finger prints.... Hope they are hiring more people. Last number hired was #3447 last week. Hope that helps.