Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Local

BNSF Stack & Union Pacific Stake Trains

My best friend came to visit me last week, and While I was filming he was photographing....So he gets credit for these shots....;)

BNSF Stack Train Via Peoria, AZ

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

Union Pacific Via Tempe..... Again he took these....

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

Zachary

Ha! "Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Tell your friend that his shots came out excellent!

You know who to call! lol, and Ill relay the message to him. Thanks!

Cool photos!!

(Q), you should look into the NS and CSX action viewable from PATH trains. Very cool stuff. Stackers, articulated trash trains, lumber, all kinds of goodies!! One line is actually viewable from the ewr airport rail station but i wouldn't go near there right now unless you enjoy sitting in small rooms being questioned.:D:D

- A

Cool photos!!

(Q), you should look into the NS and CSX action viewable from PATH trains. Very cool stuff. Stackers, articulated trash trains, lumber, all kinds of goodies!! One line is actually viewable from the ewr airport rail station but i wouldn't go near there right now unless you enjoy sitting in small rooms being questioned.:D:D

- A

Thanks Man! I hear ya about EWR.... The main reason why Im hitting up freight is because their are no passenger Trains out here in Arizona. Only Freight. The Light Rail down in Phoenix opens December 27/28 of this year..

Thanks Man! I hear ya about EWR.... The main reason why Im hitting up freight is because their are no passenger Trains out here in Arizona. Only Freight. The Light Rail down in Phoenix opens December 27/28 of this year..

Bout time hey got that light rail open, been hearing bout it for a while! Photos & vid!

- A