BNSF Stack & Union Pacific Stake Trains

Brighton Local

Cool photos!!

(Q), you should look into the NS and CSX action viewable from PATH trains. Very cool stuff. Stackers, articulated trash trains, lumber, all kinds of goodies!! One line is actually viewable from the ewr airport rail station but i wouldn't go near there right now unless you enjoy sitting in small rooms being questioned.:D:D

- A

Cool photos!!

(Q), you should look into the NS and CSX action viewable from PATH trains. Very cool stuff. Stackers, articulated trash trains, lumber, all kinds of goodies!! One line is actually viewable from the ewr airport rail station but i wouldn't go near there right now unless you enjoy sitting in small rooms being questioned.:D:D

- A

Thanks Man! I hear ya about EWR.... The main reason why Im hitting up freight is because their are no passenger Trains out here in Arizona. Only Freight. The Light Rail down in Phoenix opens December 27/28 of this year..

Thanks Man! I hear ya about EWR.... The main reason why Im hitting up freight is because their are no passenger Trains out here in Arizona. Only Freight. The Light Rail down in Phoenix opens December 27/28 of this year..

Bout time hey got that light rail open, been hearing bout it for a while! Photos & vid!

- A

Archived