How does the M.T.A. contact you?

CrazyD

Will they contact you via e-mail, phone, or a mailed letter? I've been seeing people receive invites for testing via all three and I was wondering which one would happen. I asked to be contacted via phone not sure if this is the way to do it or if they will do it like this. 

• 1 month later...

For anybody wondering as well, as I'm not sure if there is a sticky topic on this I was first contacted via e-mail then they said to call them to confirm testing. Hope this gives some ease of mind for some people or what to expect. 

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if they are calling anybody, (MTA) addition media time ? Did initial paperwork ( pre-employment packet) and urine on july 10th and haven't heard anything from them since. They told me to look into my spam email up until 30 days, i believe... i look into my spam daily and haven't seen anything as of yet...

Does anyone know if they are calling anybody at this time ? I did the initial paperwork ( pre-employment packet) and urine on july 10th and haven't heard anything from them since. They told me to look into my spam email up until 30 days, i believe... i look into my spam daily and haven't seen anything as of yet...

Archived