A paradoxical situation

I love NY

14 hours ago, I love NY said:

Ok, I just though that for many New Yorkers the 24/7 subway service was very important and that this situation was an injustice. But if there are these reactions and even insults, I'll stop writing about this.

The thing you were doing much like Mr. Wallyhorse, you were repeating yourself over and over, with information that we all already knew.

Yes, a lot of us agree that continuing the overnight closure is BS. Yes, some of us even think someone should go to jail for it... But it is not the thing we constantly talk about. How many times in this thread alone did you ask us when full time service would return? It is literally the only thing you've posted about in MONTHS. Yeah, a lot of my posts are in the OMNY thread, but at least that's new information. I've checked, the vast majority of your posts have been harping on any sort of shutdown as being evil. 8 years ago you had a conniption over FASTRACK. 

You are coming off as overly obsessive on the concept. If I'm reading this correctly, you don't live here, it's not a direct effect on your life when the subway runs or it doesn't run, so do us all a favor and CALM DOWN.

3 hours ago, Kamen Rider said:

You are coming off as overly obsessive on the concept. If I'm reading this correctly, you don't live here, it's not a direct effect on your life when the subway runs or it doesn't run, so do us all a favor and CALM DOWN.

Wait, this cat isn't even from NY??? Maaan, I'm out...

tumblr_lxtpx0rogy1r6du08o1_500.gif