BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

Just now, Around the Horn said:

They look good!

For the last one though, I had meant that 30th St Station was a second reading after University City, but that’s on me for writing flip and not explaining what I meant. My bad! 

Ah, I see. I'll get that done now.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've looked at the List of bus routes in queens from Wikipedia and I'd noticed that there's a lot of interesting former routes that i wanted to request with modern signs like if it existed today 

Hanover Displays LED: Q44B: Malba Shuttle Via Parsons Blvd

Luminator Flipdot: Q89: South Ozone Park Via Lincoln St Via Linden Blvd

Luminator Horizon LED: Q45 Glendale Atlas Park Mall Via Roosevelt Ave Via 69th St

2 hours ago, Baby Kee said:

So I've looked at the List of bus routes in queens from Wikipedia and I'd noticed that there's a lot of interesting former routes that i wanted to request with modern signs like if it existed today 

Hanover Displays LED: Q44B: Malba Shuttle Via Parsons Blvd

Luminator Flipdot: Q89: South Ozone Park Via Lincoln St Via Linden Blvd

Luminator Horizon LED: Q45 Glendale Atlas Park Mall Via Roosevelt Ave Via 69th St

ezgif-2-68986f46351a.gif

ezgif-2-7ee3c9273f5c.gif

ezgif-2-cc2600f92310.gif

Sorry, but I will not be accepting any of your complaints. You have officially complained too many times about everything, so I'm now owing you one chance to apologize about all the rude things you said to me. If you do not apologize by the end of this month and make up for all the complaints you said, I will have to ask the moderators to suspend your account from this website, this will also mean you will not take requests from any of the other users, either, and your topic will be on hiatus unless your apology is said. Goodbye.

2 hours ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

Sorry, but I will not be accepting any of your complaints. You have officially complained too many times about everything, so I'm now owing you one chance to apologize about all the rude things you said to me. If you do not apologize by the end of this month and make up for all the complaints you said, I will have to ask the moderators to suspend your account from this website, this will also mean you will not take requests from any of the other users, either, and your topic will be on hiatus unless your apology is said. Goodbye.

Lol of course you're the type of person to pull that card. As the person who makes the signs, I have a right to complain about your requests as well as not fulfill them. I have not said anything rude to you so I have nothing to apologize for, and if anyone's being rude and should apologize, it's clearly you for giving me a ton of requests and showing no consideration towards the sign creator whatsoever. This is my topic and is therefore under my jurisdiction on what I should and should not listen to you about. I don't care if you don't accept my complaints because it's not your choice and you can't force me to make your signs. By you saying this, it proves that I was correct to stop fulfilling your sign requests. I suggest you leave my topic before you're the one who gets your account suspended. I have faith in the moderators. Any further posts from you will be ignored. Goodbye.

Edited by BenTheMiner

On 7/19/2021 at 6:36 PM, BenTheMiner said:

I'm a bit confused on how you want your station sign. Could you explain it to me?

Also, my sign in your profile signature is stretched for some reason...

I'm not sure what this sign is called... an overhead? 😅

I'll fix the signature. I resized it to conform the image size rules.

7 hours ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

-sighs-

1. You made too many requests, so of course he had the right to complain. Again, you're ungrateful and selfish, accept that fact.

2. Good luck with that, idle threats are useless.

3. Who made you the moderator here?

Edited by IRT Bronx Express

10 hours ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

This comment is just laughable really, but here's the difference between me and you

1. I have a maximum number of requests I can send to ben ( 5 request) while you don't

2. If i have reached my maximum number of requests, I take a day or 2 off from requests to let ben have a break while you request him 5 requests each hour every day 

3. I don't tell people that I'm wearing out ben because someone that isn't me are requesting signs

4. Sometimes i give a thumbs up to ben when he makes my sign requests while you get the requests and don't say a message about liking the sign

5. I'm not selfish and trying to stress ben out

6. I can understand if ben doesn't do my sign instantly or he has something to do

And last but not least 7. I don't threat people to call up the moderators because i didn't get the sign i wanted

and about that, you saying " I will have to ask the moderators to suspend your account from this website, this will also mean you will not take requests from any of the other users, either, and your topic will be on hiatus unless your apology is said." that instantly tells me that you are just a whiny little crybaby that is very greedy for a sign but if you don't you will try to suspend ben's account. it's really unfair for me and everyone that your trying to be the only one to request signs in this topic, why are you trying to get ben to apologize when YOUR THE ONE who's trying to be the top requester in the thread? I bet the amount of requests i gave to ben is the same amount of request you gave to ben in a week and a half, and those moderators are gonna be shaking there head listening to a Baby instead of just outright suspending YOUR account or even banning your account (if they can).  Here what i want you to do: STFU, Look at the comparisons and take note of those and learn to be a patient user and not hold Ben by gunpoint because he didn't wanted to make your sign requests anymore  you greedy unbehaved little kid.  

9 hours ago, IRT Bronx Express said:

I'm not sure what this sign is called... an overhead? 😅

I'll fix the signature. I resized it to conform the image size rules.

Ah, I see. I knew what sign you were talking about, but I wasn't sure how you wanted it. Now that I looked at it again, was this how you wanted it? (Also, I usually call these station route signs while the interior subway car displays are called overheads.)
unknown.png