BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get a station sign on a white construction background:

Downtown & Manhattan

(J) To Bay Ridge-95th St, via Downtown Manhattan / 4th Ave Local, except late nights. Late nights, take (J) to Chambers St and transfer to (R) across platform.

(M) To Forest Hills-71 Ave via 6th Ave/QBL Local. Evenings, (M) ends at Essex St. Weekends, (M) ends at 145th St via Central Park West/6th Ave Local.

(Z) No service, use (J).

6 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Let me get a station sign on a white construction background:

Downtown & Manhattan

(J) To Bay Ridge-95th St, via Downtown Manhattan / 4th Ave Local, except late nights. Late nights, take (J) to Chambers St and transfer to (R) across platform.

(M) To Forest Hills-71 Ave via 6th Ave/QBL Local. Evenings, (M) ends at Essex St. Weekends, (M) ends at 145th St via Central Park West/6th Ave Local.

(Z) No service, use (J).

image.png

19 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

Can you fix the R? Thanks

If I centered it, it overlaps the g above it. The smaller route bullets are stickers placed separately onto the signs, so this would happen in real life. If this is an issue, then what should I do instead?

Let me get a white station sign (in the yellow and white style of LIRR) saying the following:

Southwest & Points North

(WH) To Mahopac, all times except late nights. Rush hours extended via Main Line to Wassaic.

NOTE: LIRR Trains board here during rush hours, for continuing service to Mahopac via the (WH) line. Tickets from the (WH) line are valid on these trains. Other times, board LIRR trains from tracks 1A and 2A.

1 hour ago, Lawrence St said:

Let me get a white station sign (in the yellow and white style of LIRR) saying the following:

Southwest & Points North

(WH) To Mahopac, all times except late nights. Rush hours extended via Main Line to Wassaic.

NOTE: LIRR Trains board here during rush hours, for continuing service to Mahopac via the (WH) line. Tickets from the (WH) line are valid on these trains. Other times, board LIRR trains from tracks 1A and 2A.

A LIRR sign in subway route sign style?

On 4/17/2023 at 5:16 PM, Lawrence St said:

Southwest & Points North

How's this?
image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Let me get a side R211 sign:

(SIR) (Red) TOTTENVILLE

(SIR) (Red) EXPRESS

and

(SIR) BALLPARK

(SIR) via ST. GEORGE TERMINAL

(SIR)  LOCAL

the sir bullet is in red. If you don’t have the sir bullet, you can put (S) instead. If something doesn’t fit you can put it on the next slide or shorten it.

thanks

21 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

(SIR) (Red) TOTTENVILLE

(SIR) (Red) EXPRESS

and

(SIR) BALLPARK

(SIR)  LOCAL

the sir bullet is in red. If you don’t have the sir bullet, you can put (S) instead. If something doesn’t fit you can put it on the next slide or shorten it.

thanks

Would one of these work?

Also, you wanted red for the first sign and dark blue for the second sign, right?
image.png

image.png

Edited by BenTheMiner

On 5/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, Lawrence St said:

(SIR) (Red) TOTTENVILLE

(SIR) (Red) EXPRESS

and

(SIR) BALLPARK

(SIR)  LOCAL

thanks

ezgif-5-5647d838e6.gif

ezgif-5-eab5ee2ef6.gif

ezgif-5-403f39dc47.gif

Hey5ben can I get these 6 PNGs

Flipdot Fronts

Bx33 "PT MORRIS 132 ST"

Bx33 "HARLEM ST NICHLAS"

Flipdot Rear 

Bx33

Horizon Front

Bx33 "PT MORRIS 132 ST