Metro North Ticket Seller Exam

HardWorkin

Hey everyone,

I saw metro north posted a ticket seller position , im highly interested . I’m currently in the background stage for metro north coach cleaner , but would really like a customer service position. 
  Any one with any Information to share on the exam; such as what will be on it , is it hard or not , and the position and duties required, would be awesome . 
thanks in advance 

2 minutes ago, 2ride said:

I submitted my application already on mtacareers. Do they invite you to take the exam after they screen and review your resume? Also, I did not receive any screening results after submitting my application. How long does it take?

Normally, it will take some time  for the status of your application to change.Some even just remain as “applied” , but don’t let that discourage you. I was recently invited to an exam for a position that says “applied” in the application status, and a lot of the jobs that said I “passed the pre screening” , I’ve never heard from them.