Points per questions

Knighthawk

Yes we all know that but if your checking with your yellow answer sheet they gave us you would want to know how many points are each question and how many your allowed wrong ok On my exam I got 40 questions right and 20 wrong 

5 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Yes we all know that but if your checking with your yellow answer sheet they gave us you would want to know how many points are each question and how many your allowed wrong ok On my exam I got 40 questions right and 20 wrong 

Guess what you're trying to equate is this:
60 [questions], 100 points max total.
100 divided by 60 = 1.67 points per question
70% passing, is 42 correct out of 60, (42 divided by 60)
42*1.67 [point per]=70.14
So in your 40/20 split, 40*1.67= 66.80 total points

This is of course with each question being equal weighted value to ones' total score, guess that would be in the NOE.

Back in the day, I was a mathematics major, therefore:

-If you got 42 questions correct, 42 divided by 60 equals 0.70. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 70%. (NOTE: This is the passing score.)

-If you got 45 questions correct, 45 divided by 60 equals 0.75. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 75%.

-If you got 48 questions correct, 48 divided by 60 equals 0.80. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 80%.

-If you got 51 questions correct, 51 divided by 60 equals 0.85. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 85%.

-If you got 54 questions correct, 54 divided by 60 equals 0.90. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 90%.

-If you got 57 questions correct, 57 divided by 60 equals 0.95. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 95%.

-If you got 60 questions correct, 60 divided by 60 equals 1.00. Move the decimal points two places to the right, which gives you 100%. (Congrats!!)