MNRR Assistant Conductor Trainee

Lawrence St

50 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

The rule with interviews is the longer the interview goes on for, the more likely you are to get the job as they see potential in you.

I wonder how many people they’re interviewing because they said they are holding a class of only a certain amount of people. 

Edited by 2ride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 11:51 AM, 2ride said:

It’s absolutely insane. I passed my cleaners for this agency and I still haven’t been contacted for an interview yet, but they still have another posting up right now. Like how much longer do they go on with applicants without responses?

You keep posting on this forum about your so called bad experiences with MNR, one minute you had an interview and didn't get picked and now you still haven't been called.. which is it? 

If you didn't get picked, don't come on here bashing the company yet still have a desire to work there. It's a public forum where they can see what you post. They have the right to interview you and not pick you, prob found someone who's more qualified or maybe just a better fit and I don't blame them based off your multiple disgruntled post history. Jesus Christ.

17 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Does MNRR offer paid leave like sick time and such?

im still confused with the training part, for the 24 months we go through training we can’t have a vacation? That’s ludicrous!

Where are you getting this information from? Of course you get sick time lol and you get vacation depending on when you start. Training is not 2 years, you may wait 2 years to promote to conductor but that may change depending on demands of the company. 

6 minutes ago, Altezza said:

Where are you getting this information from? Of course you get sick time lol and you get vacation depending on when you start. Training is not 2 years, you may wait 2 years to promote to conductor but that may change depending on demands of the company. 

When I did the interview that's what I was told. Perhaps I misheard them and they meant one year.

I keep getting mixed answers as to when we will do on-the job training, some say classroom training is two weeks and then you lead into on-the-job, others say its two months and then your able to go in service under supervision by the fourth month.

5 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

When I did the interview that's what I was told. Perhaps I misheard them and they meant one year.

I keep getting mixed answers as to when we will do on-the job training, some say classroom training is two weeks and then you lead into on-the-job, others say its two months and then your able to go in service under supervision by the fourth month.

If you had an interview already and are possibly in consideration for employment, any emails you send to HR right now are gonna take a backseat. They are probably trying to get you and multiple other candidates set up for class. Theres various things they have to do after they find enough candidates to start a class. Patience is key. You have an edge coming from NJT, training is gonna be a breeze for you. Training is a mix of OJT and lots of class time. I will PM you some details about your questions. 

4 minutes ago, Altezza said:

If you had an interview already and are possibly in consideration for employment, any emails you send to HR right now are gonna take a backseat. They are probably trying to get you and multiple other candidates set up for class. Theres various things they have to do after they find enough candidates to start a class. Patience is key. You have an edge coming from NJT, training is gonna be a breeze for you. Training is a mix of OJT and lots of class time. I will PM you some details about your questions. 

Thank you, you are the best.^_^

50 minutes ago, Altezza said:

You keep posting on this forum about your so called bad experiences with MNR, one minute you had an interview and didn't get picked and now you still haven't been called.. which is it? 

If you didn't get picked, don't come on here bashing the company yet still have a desire to work there. It's a public forum where they can see what you post. They have the right to interview you and not pick you, prob found someone who's more qualified or maybe just a better fit and I don't blame them based off your multiple disgruntled post history. Jesus Christ.

Serious question, how old are you? You’re not stalking me or anything right? Based on your post history, you don’t seem to get a lot of responses from other people on the forum because of how rude and denigrating you are sometimes, I hope you realize that.

Edited by 2ride

7 minutes ago, 2ride said:

Serious question, how old are you? You’re not stalking me or anything right? Based on your post history, you don’t seem to get a lot of responses from other people on the forum because of how rude and denigrating you are sometimes, I hope you realize that.

YOU SENT ME A PM ASKING A QUESTION WHICH I OPENED WHEN I LOGGED IN ONLY TO SEE YOUR PROFILE FILLED WITH POSTS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION..you can't get over the fact that you took the cognitive and passed and didn't get an s&d invite.... move on! You're not gonna change a system thats been the same hiring practice for years!!

5 minutes ago, Altezza said:

YOU SENT ME A PM ASKING A QUESTION WHICH I OPENED WHEN I LOGGED IN ONLY TO SEE YOUR PROFILE FILLED WITH POSTS ASKING THE SAME QUESTION..you can't get over the fact that you took the cognitive and passed and didn't get an s&d invite.... move on! You're not gonna change a system thats been the same hiring practice for years!!

That’s a lie man! I never PMed you. I PMed someone else about the process. Take a chill pill, you seem to have spent too much time on this forum confusing yourself with everything now. Also, you don’t need to caps lock your thoughts. Everyone here is supportive and searching for answers resiliently on how to board on the company. Your misinterpretation of things is only making it worse.

Edited by 2ride