Hudson Link official thread

Welcome everyone to the Hudson link chat where we discuss Hudson link stuff.

We will talk about the fleet (which is just Prevost X3-45's). And there 4 routes and proposals they've planned yes these proposal haven't gotten a timeline.

One of the big ones is that the H01 would be extended to the County Airport and One route would operate along Central Av to Bedford PK as a BRT ( correct me if I'm wrong) they say that this route has potential to replace Bee-line's 21 but stops at Cross County.

• 2 months later...

On 5/21/2023 at 12:25 PM, 40 to 241st said:

Welcome everyone to the Hudson link chat where we discuss Hudson link stuff.

We will talk about the fleet (which is just Prevost X3-45's). And there 4 routes and proposals they've planned yes these proposal haven't gotten a timeline.

One of the big ones is that the H01 would be extended to the County Airport and One route would operate along Central Av to Bedford PK as a BRT ( correct me if I'm wrong) they say that this route has potential to replace Bee-line's 21 but stops at Cross County.

1) I’m fine with the H01 being extended to the Westchester Airport

2) the w20 from bee line doesn’t need a brt along it’s corridor the w21 is good enough and there already proposing another route that connects cross county to The Bronx via central av to the (4)

3) the whole White Plains to Portchester, WMC, and Tarrytown is stupid there’s routes connecting those places and don’t need a another connecting these places Bee-Line proposed a second White Plains to Tarrytown route. White Plains to Portchester people just need one route. 

I'm going to need you to stick with one account and stop talking to yourself. If you really need that much attention that you gotta create a second account to reply to your own posts, Then you need to go somewhere else with that nonsense.

Edited by Cait Sith

22 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

I'm going to need you to stick with one account and stop talking to yourself. If you really need that much attention that you gotta create a second account to reply to your own posts, Then you need to go somewhere else with that nonsense.

WHAT 😂😂😂😂