LGA OG Retirement

With Orion VII Next Generation Hybrids #4119, #4278, #4601 making there way from Baisley Park to JFK to LGA I can safely say those 2 Orion VII Old Generation Hybrids #3594 & #3736 are retired. They didn’t just get 3 new buses for no reason, this ends the old gen era at the LaGuardia Depot.

1 hour ago, BaisleyPark4174 said:

With Orion VII Next Generation Hybrids #4119, #4278, #4601 making there way from Baisley Park to JFK to LGA I can safely say those 2 Orion VII Old Generation Hybrids #3594 & #3736 are retired. They didn’t just get 3 new buses for no reason, this ends the old gen era at the LaGuardia Depot.

Edited by poopybutt123

1 hour ago, BaisleyPark4174 said:

Why the hell is this a thread why can’t we wait until all the old gen’s retire

7 hours ago, BaisleyPark4174 said:

You are making an assumption.  3594 & 3736 are retired when the fareboxes are removed and they are sent to ECH scrap lot.  Has that been done yet?

Plus why a new thread for this?

3 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

You are making an assumption.  3594 & 3736 are retired when the fareboxes are removed and they are sent to ECH scrap lot.  Has that been done yet?

Plus why a new thread for this?

Plus what is this doing in the Bus Photos and Videos section when there is no Bus Photo or Video here?

MODERATOR: Please Lock Up This Discussion!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 5:40 PM, Bill from Maspeth said:

Plus what is this doing in the Bus Photos and Videos section when there is no Bus Photo or Video here?

MODERATOR: Please Lock Up This Discussion!