Were there any known 75' car (R44, R46 and R68/A) running as 5-car or 7-car consists prior to GOH?

I know that the (JFK) did run 3-car consists of the R46s (and sometimes 4-car consists), but has there been any known usage of either 5-car or 7-car consists of the 75-footers before GOH of the R44, R46 or R68/As?

I did hear that all of the 75' cars were single cars (R68s definitely, since they still run as such on the (SF)) prior to GOH, but that would have been a sight to see an oddball length (especially 5-car or 7-car consists), even though I suspect the (G) (and then (GG)) would be a candidate for 5-car consists of the 75's (They've been known to run 6-car consists of those in the past).

Posted (edited)

The (G) train as 6-car R46s I assume had to have the married pair always set on one end of the train to make sure the trains  line up with the boards and the stop markers 

Edited by darkstar8983

• 2 weeks later...

The Staten Island R-44s are all single units with some that ran in service within the NYCT system before GOH, carrying their single-unit feature Post-GOH. 

While this may not directly answer your question, here's a recent video of a 7-car R-44 moving within the shop yard.