Train car length signs @ stations!!

AA 8th Avenue

What? I ain't stupid... And I am not being sarcastic... Get over it!!!

*Facepalms, because I don't have that picture lol* No... HE was being sarcastic by calling you Sherlock. Basically you said something that's pretty much common knowledge and he called you out for it.

Sherlock from Apple Mac OSX?

image306.jpg

(C) original owner/artist

No... HE was being sarcastic by calling YOU Sherlock. Basically you said something that's pretty much common knowledge and he called you out for it.

If you can't understand that I can't help you.

What has that something to do with Sherlock?

And well, you cannot help yourself ain't you, :P!

What? I am stating nothing obvious, if I am then you all are, :D!

Read this carefully.

You stated something obvious, that the (C) is basically a local version of the (A). Whoever it was called you Sherlock sarcastically because of that.

I can help myself, thank you very much. I can't say the same for you if you cannot comprehend what I just typed.

By posting things like that, you're more likely to continue the nonsense.

Let's just accept that in this case AWWang cannot see the sarcasm and move on.

Yeah, I know right. *Facepalms*

By the way, should they cordon certain sections on the G line? Say, the train stops at the very front, yet there is still 300 feet behind the train. People could do crazy stuff in those 300 feet. So I think, the TA should like put up a gate at the 300 feet mark, with provisions that it would be torn down in the future (if the trains are extended). That way the people are safe and would not put themselves at jeopardy for crime, death or anything. Besides it demarcates where the train will be, instead of having people wandering around the platform trying to figure where the train would be.

Archived