Are Rush Hour (E) still going to 179th St?

FamousNYLover

I was wondering if (E) train during PM Rush Hours still going to 179th St (F)?

I don't see it on (E) train schedule that some trains goes from/to Jamaica-179th St.

Last time when I was waiting for (F) at 169th St, I didn't see any sign of "Some (E) train operate during AM Rush Hour.

Because one time when I was rider survey guy at Lex Av/53rd St, he told me (E) doesn't go to 179th St.

I don't see it on (E) train schedule that some trains goes from/to Jamaica-179th St.

Last time when I was waiting for (F) at 169th St, I didn't see any sign of "Some (E) train operate during AM Rush Hour.

Because one time when I was rider survey guy at Lex Av/53rd St, he told me (E) doesn't go to 179th St.

it still does, but its about 4 of them that do.

Yes they do. I've seen E's go to 179 street. However, they usually don't stop at 169 street. In the morning they leave 179 street at 7:11,31,51, and 8:11 (not sure about the PM).

Yes they do. I've seen E's go to 179 street. However, they usually don't stop at 169 street. In the morning they leave 179 street at 7:11,31,51, and 8:11 (not sure about the PM).

On one PM Trip, I had due date Queens Library DVDs must return ontime because adult DVDS fine are $3 each per day, so I was lucky when (E) to 179St came when it was using Budd Company R32. (I think it was past Friday in biweek because Central Library was only one open late.

Archived