LIB Cuts an outrage

JohnQPine

They are asking us to pay 40% more for some of the worst bus service in the NYC Metro area! The buses are packed...where do they expect us to stand...on the roof?

The N51 has made significant gains in ridership, as I found out the other day, with the bus half full out of Merrick. The N80 can be mostly full between Hicksville and Plainedge, ridership has skyrocketed on that route. The N87...they have to be kidding, it's sardine can packed, and I have the pictures to prove it!

Waiting to get on...

n87hicksvillemobbed.jpg

Boarding

n87hell1.jpg

Full

n87hell3.jpg

And there aint any more room for ppl on the N88

n88linefreeport1.jpg

n88jbjammed.jpg

These images have been sent to my local state reps, by email, but maybe I should stop by in person. I have already started a Youtube channel focused on the MTA Cuts.

Time to come out fighting!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoMTAtransitcuts

I know how you feel.

I have taken most outrageous Long Island Bus N6 ride.

If MTA cuts several low-ridership on Long Island Bus, N6 will be more CROWDED because inside their CNG/Diseal Buses are smaller than NYC bus.

N6 ride is always busy, crowd, and always have 4 people behind the white line.

They are asking us to pay 40% more for some of the worst bus service in the NYC Metro area! The buses are packed...where do they expect us to stand...on the roof?

The N51 has made significant gains in ridership, as I found out the other day, with the bus half full out of Merrick. The N80 can be mostly full between Hicksville and Plainedge, ridership has skyrocketed on that route. The N87...they have to be kidding, it's sardine can packed, and I have the pictures to prove it!

These images have been sent to my local state reps, by email, but maybe I should stop by in person. I have already started a Youtube channel focused on the MTA Cuts.

Time to come out fighting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDHM4vRnOA

Archived