Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Shortline Bus

Yuki's aka Famous NY own thread

Since he is our transit reporter/expert and has plenty of time here famous NY lover own thread. So Yuki

1)What is your parents names?

2)What your height?

3)when wll you finish high school/go to college?

Larry (Hudson River) thinks that Yuki posts too much and doesn't take life seriously. He wants him to go to college instead of just railfanning and hanging out with firefighters and at the Met. However, there are better ways of conveying this message.

Larry (Hudson River) thinks that Yuki posts too much and doesn't take life seriously. He wants him to go to college instead of just railfanning and hanging out with firefighters and at the Met. However, there are better ways of conveying this message.

Ahh okay. Thanks FG, and yes their are different ways.

Well said. That nothing wrong with a X-mas party(i love the holidays too)but i dont life is just about parting either. IMO i know i may get into trouble for saying this, Yuki should go to college so he can get a good paying job at the met museum, local libabry or something.