R33 2 train to E180th in Service in 2004

mark1447

Can any1 explain to me why this E180th Street Bound (2) Train was in service

img_35978.jpg

I was wrong it wasnt mid 04, but late, and THATs the (2) Train I saw, i dunno it were a fan trip cuz usually it ill say:

Line: IRT West Side Line

Route: 2

Car: R33 9017

Photo by: Dante D. Angerville

Date: 12/11/2004

http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/show?35978

even tho it doesnt show passengers, at that date i was at 135th street on the (2) to Flatbush after skool, and I saw this R33 and i saw passengers.. Note I didnt take this pic, i wasnt even a railfanner till 2005, and officaly 2007, 2004 I moved into the Bronx, January~ from harlem

btw i wonder if its the TOMC cuz i see sumin silver in the back, correct me if im wrong

Not sure but it possibly is either work service, fan trip or the R-33 did run to 2004 since I feel it ran to Early-Mid '04 on the (7) and Mid-Late 04' on the (2)... Correct me if it is wrong...

the (7) used it early 2004, (2) Late, so this means the (2) is the last =\ wow

but it cant be work service, i saw it, and it had passengers... it was that date at 135th street

hey do u notice sumin? That gate is painted red then black, i wonder if this is the train of many colors (TOMC) =\? but the top i cant tell if its black or red as its dark...

It seems to be the gray ones in the back, have no clue if it is the TOMC or regular service... Well, heard the (4) is the last, I am so darn confused, :)...

oh yeah i was on the (4) to burnside

wats really sad, is when it was retiring, i didnt even know what was going on :( cuz i didnt realize the (7) for example was getting R62As and the R36s were being kilt!!

Until 2005 when i got into transit, i felt bad, cuz the redbirds bring me memory!

:(

now i know ever TOMC fest, i will attend!!!

I'm not going to bother asking that question. I hope you aren't serious with that question.

Come back to me when you find out what an Arnine is.

how should I know, I know moderate information of transit, but thanks for the attitude...:)

Thanks Cirtus, your always a good help =]~

I'm not going to bother asking that question. I hope you aren't serious with that question.

Come back to me when you find out what an Arnine is.

No need for attitude plz, he's just asking you a question, if you can't answer because of your "too big of a knowledge", then just don't say anything. Thanks.

What attitude? I didn't come off like I woke up on the wong side of the bed.

well chill cuz u aint the smartest guy in town.. We all got good knowlege.. Like I said I dunno much, im more of computers ,tech, trains and buses, I aint the smartest tho

and u just joined...

What does that suppose to prove? I've been checking out transit sites since 2001. I decided to register to SubTalk and Straphangers just five years ago.

wat ever idc, i aint arguing with any1.. All I asked was a ques, but if u dont care then dont comment..

Im done anyways back on topic ~~

As I stated before, the photo in question was not a Fan Trip.

I have some photos that I took from the 7 line back in 2004 that I'm hoping to scan one day.

Unfortunantly, the photographer of the photo in question passed away nearly 2 years ago.

its ok, anyways im ok, sry if I thought wrong, anyways thank you..

Archived