Divine Intervention????

DOB2RTO

Well let me start off by saying, Merry X-mas (even though it's late), and Happy New Year.....

Well, during the second week of December, I got tired of talking to young women, to get no where, but bad luck. I started praying, for the Almighty to send me a beautiful young woman. Well during that week, I was besides coming on this board, doing what alot of men do on the CPU. Wrong move!!! Can't ask for help, and keep on lusting. Well I got myself all worked up (hormones a racin') looking at that stuff, and kept going out, leaving my number to young beautiful women, just to get nowhere or hurt. You see some can do this stuff, and keep getting "lucky", but some of us, well.... I think the Almighty doesn't want to go down that path. Well that week (when Locomotion asked what happened to me on the topic of the B/O who was fatally stabbed), my hard drive, first went F.U., and started with it's illness, which got more terminal until it croaked. I revived it, and it basically went on life support. I though it was the one upstairs telling me something (to stop asking for divine help, and keep on looking at that stuff). DOB didn't listen, so that Friday my hard drive went soft, and croaked for good. I guess the Almighty said, "I will help, but now you pay". So from the 3rd week of December, I had no CPU, so I had no "stuff" to watch, to make me lust anymore. So all I had was prayer for what I wanted in a young, to cometh to me. I didn't want to be lonely for X-mas. That Friday (Dec 19th) it happened. On the (5) line at Flatbush.

I was standing on the platform, just saying hi to the gorgeous young women, but no one seemed to want to talk to me. Then a lovely young woman, built the way I love (slim), walked towards me, just looked out the corner of her eye, and smiled. She said nothing. But it was that kind of smile. I though about asking her out, but then said, forget it, let her talk to me if it is meant to be. Just as quickly, I found myself walking towards her, and was going through a conflict of yes I should, no I shouldn't. She got on the train (leaves before mine). Before the train left, I noticed her looking back, out the door, just as if she was looking for me (she looked where I was), and I was in a position not in the same spot, but where she could see me. I gave her the "you want my number hand sign", she shook her head yes, and I gave. That Sunday night she called me. We spoke some. We spoke alot more that week, and actually went out to lunch Dec 26. Her family is in town, some she doesn't even know, so she had to spend alot of time with them. She is a family type of person, and doesn't hang out. She is 21. The date was about 2 and 1/2 hours, as she had to take out her nieces and nephews, for the holidays and that Friday she promised them. She has family from all over, here. While at dinner, we spoke, and she brought up something she said when she called Sunday. Did I have kids, and do I plan on having any. As some of you know from my rants on here, I do want that. She wants this, to get married, and have a family. She doesn't want to be hurt, and has a fear of being a single mother. She doesn't want to be a baby momma, or wifey, but a wife. I told her to stick with me, and this will happen, cause unlike most young men my age, I seek this stuff at this time. Every since then, we have spoken every night, she wants me to call her to let her know I got to work safely on the night tour, I call her to make sure she got to work safely, if I text her at times when she is a sleep, and say goodnight, she will call to speak before I leave for work. She wants me to cook for her (Southern style), she wants to cook for me (Haitian style), etc. She is the "emotional type" (she told me this). Doesn't want to be cheated on, doesn't party, doesn't hang out with people she don't know, mostly a home body. Great, cause usually a club chick, is a club chick. This is no chick, this is a young woman, and I know for me, that all that happened to me in the past 3 weeks, is not coincidence. This was divine intervention. The Almighty, sent my Eve to me (this isn't her name though, just same first letter). She is a combo of all the good stuff that was in the young women who I had dated in the past. Biggest difference, she wants a family, and asked me when do I want to start one. This isn't the ATM thing. This is truly different. The ones who see ATM, just offer you some between their legs, hope you'll forget to wrap it up, or use their "defective protection". My new young woman, has offered nothing yet. Right now she is still busy with her family, who are all her, and they won't go until next week. Their place is packed. When they leave next week, after the new year, she says she will be spending more time with me. Right now, we speak or text every night.........

A little prayer and alot of patience can get one what they are looking for. But, if you keep on a sinnin, while asking, you might get the help, but it will cost you. Speaking of which, I had a 250GB Hard Drive, now I have a 500GB one for $99 from Staples (Rewards Card). Western Digital is the maker.......

Whoa! Your computer took one for the team there, but it definitely wasn't in vain. Man... now I can't stop thinking that I'll meet "the one" while on the job.

Also, I like Western Digital... a 250 GB in the laptop and two 500s in the desktop here (one for backing up).

Well let me start off by saying, Merry X-mas (even though it's late), and Happy New Year.....

Well, during the second week of December, I got tired of talking to young women, to get no where, but bad luck. I started praying, for the Almighty to send me a beautiful young woman. Well during that week, I was besides coming on this board, doing what alot of men do on the CPU. Wrong move!!! Can't ask for help, and keep on lusting. Well I got myself all worked up (hormones a racin') looking at that stuff, and kept going out, leaving my number to young beautiful women, just to get nowhere or hurt. You see some can do this stuff, and keep getting "lucky", but some of us, well.... I think the Almighty doesn't want to go down that path. Well that week (when Locomotion asked what happened to me on the topic of the B/O who was fatally stabbed), my hard drive, first went F.U., and started with it's illness, which got more terminal until it croaked. I revived it, and it basically went on life support. I though it was the one upstairs telling me something (to stop asking for divine help, and keep on looking at that stuff). DOB didn't listen, so that Friday my hard drive went soft, and croaked for good. I guess the Almighty said, "I will help, but now you pay". So from the 3rd week of December, I had no CPU, so I had no "stuff" to watch, to make me lust anymore. So all I had was prayer for what I wanted in a young, to cometh to me. I didn't want to be lonely for X-mas. That Friday (Dec 19th) it happened. On the (5) line at Flatbush.

I was standing on the platform, just saying hi to the gorgeous young women, but no one seemed to want to talk to me. Then a lovely young woman, built the way I love (slim), walked towards me, just looked out the corner of her eye, and smiled. She said nothing. But it was that kind of smile. I though about asking her out, but then said, forget it, let her talk to me if it is meant to be. Just as quickly, I found myself walking towards her, and was going through a conflict of yes I should, no I shouldn't. She got on the train (leaves before mine). Before the train left, I noticed her looking back, out the door, just as if she was looking for me (she looked where I was), and I was in a position not in the same spot, but where she could see me. I gave her the "you want my number hand sign", she shook her head yes, and I gave. That Sunday night she called me. We spoke some. We spoke alot more that week, and actually went out to lunch Dec 26. Her family is in town, some she doesn't even know, so she had to spend alot of time with them. She is a family type of person, and doesn't hang out. She is 21. The date was about 2 and 1/2 hours, as she had to take out her nieces and nephews, for the holidays and that Friday she promised them. She has family from all over, here. While at dinner, we spoke, and she brought up something she said when she called Sunday. Did I have kids, and do I plan on having any. As some of you know from my rants on here, I do want that. She wants this, to get married, and have a family. She doesn't want to be hurt, and has a fear of being a single mother. She doesn't want to be a baby momma, or wifey, but a wife. I told her to stick with me, and this will happen, cause unlike most young men my age, I seek this stuff at this time. Every since then, we have spoken every night, she wants me to call her to let her know I got to work safely on the night tour, I call her to make sure she got to work safely, if I text her at times when she is a sleep, and say goodnight, she will call to speak before I leave for work. She wants me to cook for her (Southern style), she wants to cook for me (Haitian style), etc. She is the "emotional type" (she told me this). Doesn't want to be cheated on, doesn't party, doesn't hang out with people she don't know, mostly a home body. Great, cause usually a club chick, is a club chick. This is no chick, this is a young woman, and I know for me, that all that happened to me in the past 3 weeks, is not coincidence. This was divine intervention. The Almighty, sent my Eve to me (this isn't her name though, just same first letter). She is a combo of all the good stuff that was in the young women who I had dated in the past. Biggest difference, she wants a family, and asked me when do I want to start one. This isn't the ATM thing. This is truly different. The ones who see ATM, just offer you some between their legs, hope you'll forget to wrap it up, or use their "defective protection". My new young woman, has offered nothing yet. Right now she is still busy with her family, who are all her, and they won't go until next week. Their place is packed. When they leave next week, after the new year, she says she will be spending more time with me. Right now, we speak or text every night.........

A little prayer and alot of patience can get one what they are looking for. But, if you keep on a sinnin, while asking, you might get the help, but it will cost you. Speaking of which, I had a 250GB Hard Drive, now I have a 500GB one for $99 from Staples (Rewards Card). Western Digital is the maker.......

well congrats...i feel you there are a lot of airheads out there and it's tough to find one that's worth it (at least one that doesn't already have a boyfriend) so good for you...

as for the "goodies" if you play your cars right might not be needing any of those B)

as for the hard drive, if its a laptop, a tech fellow "put the bug in my ear" to use RTOman's words that they crap out every 3 years and its perfectly normal and the little bit of crap they don't tell ya when ya buy the thing...found that out the hard way myself...passed the word along to a kid i knew who had a lap top about as old as mine, he didn't listen, 2 weeks later same thing happened to him...so there's probably quite a bit of truth to it...i'll be buying an external hard drive over the summer methinks...thing turns 2 NEXT fall..

oh, and couldn't not add THIS:

DOB didn't listen, so that Friday my hard drive went soft

"that's what she said" B) :D :D :cool:

Next time you get "urges" go buy some :cool:B)B)

well congrats...i feel you there are a lot of airheads out there and it's tough to find one that's worth it (at least one that doesn't already have a boyfriend) so good for you...

as for the "goodies" if you play your cars right might not be needing any of those :)

as for the hard drive, if its a laptop, a tech fellow "put the bug in my ear" to use RTOman's words that they crap out every 3 years and its perfectly normal and the little bit of crap they don't tell ya when ya buy the thing...found that out the hard way myself...passed the word along to a kid i knew who had a lap top about as old as mine, he didn't listen, 2 weeks later same thing happened to him...so there's probably quite a bit of truth to it...i'll be buying an external hard drive over the summer methinks...thing turns 2 NEXT fall..

oh, and couldn't not add THIS:

"that's what she said" B) :D:) :cool:

It's a desktop, and I knew I could count on you two to give me a piece of my own medicine, with those buy some, and that's what she said comments......

Whoa! Your computer took one for the team there, but it definitely wasn't in vain. Man... now I can't stop thinking that I'll meet "the one" while on the job.

It could happen, just ask you know who. You see there are some priest on the job, and i overheard one of them talking, and they were going through a divorce. He said "this is what happens when you look for love, instead of asking the good Lord to bring you one, just like he sent Eve to Adam. I tried this, and so far it has worked. I mean when a woman says call me when you get to work, so I know you got there safe, well....you don't find that in 21 years old women these days......

Also, I like Western Digital... a 250 GB in the laptop and two 500s in the desktop here (one for backing up).

I had a 250 in the desktop, and got a 500. My desktop can only take one hard disk, not two. Let's see if anyone picks up on my last sentence :D:D:D.........

Archived