Cabaret Night In My School

N-Trizzy2609

Every couple of months Colts Neck High School put on a one night talent show. This show is not judge and no winner is crowned. Everybody who performing does anything they want (as long as it's PG rated). Everything from opera to rap is performed. It start 6:30PM at Colts Neck High School. Every person who comes must pay $5 at the door. Food and Drinks served.

I know nobody would go as far as Colt Neck at short notice but there's always youtube. And yes I'm performing at Cabaret Night. I'm rapping my song "Call Me When You Need Someone."

Every couple of months Colts Neck High School put on a one night talent show. This show is not judge and no winner is crowned. Everybody who performing does anything they want (as long as it's PG rated). Everything from opera to rap is performed. It start 6:30PM at Colts Neck High School. Every person who comes must pay $5 at the door. Food and Drinks served.

I know nobody would go as far as Colt Neck at short notice but there's always youtube. And yes I'm performing at Cabaret Night. I'm rapping my song "Call Me When You Need Someone."

Nice!

Wanna provide directions to your school?

Did I mention Colts Neck is in Central New Jersey? If you can find a train that come here I will be uber surprised. I mean u can take the Nj Transit North Jersey Coast Line to Matawan and catch a cab to the school but yeah. lol

Nice, thanks for the info. However I'm most certainly busy these days so I can't come man. :P

Archived