Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Trainzfan1

Should I move my job from subway to commuter rail?

Should I guys, because my job as a c/r is boring sometimes, it is, so i am thinking of moving to commuter rail?

any ideas?

Do it up. Wait till all the possible job cuts first though. That way you're not just totally let go. I suggest MNRR or (NJT).

- A

thanks metsfan, yes there have been job cuts already, so am i ready for the mn?

i dont know much of the njt , except those njt rail lines in ny

You were saying you were a T/O before and now you're a C/R? So which one is it? are you bulls***ting us around?

I would suggest NJ transit. They are currently looking to expand service.

- A

You were saying you were a T/O before and now you're a C/R? So which one is it? are you bullshitting us around?

I'm wondering the same thing, first he said that he was T/O on the (5) line with only six months on the job. Now hes saying that hes a C/R this dude is full of it. He never answered the questions Zman asked him about R142 equipment.

Also why would somebody go from being an T/O to an C/R? Doesn't C/R pay less than T/O?

Guys stay on topic.

- A

Whats the point if it's one based on falsehood?

Whats the point if it's one based on falsehood?

The topic is stated in the first post. Please don't go accusing people, especially on the thread. This isn't the play yard in 4th grade. Stay respectful & on topic. B)

- A

based on what zman posted and him being a 5 train operator with only a few months, and y2julio's postings i think he's a wanna be

Based on the facts gathered on the forums he appears not to be employed with the MTA in any capacity. This thread will now be closed.