Super Bowl XLIII

bentton316

i wanna say, i thought that game was really wack. first off, i saw santonio holmes right foot was not down, it was against his left ankle, and never touched the ground. secondly, kurt warner was in forward progress and that wasn't a fumble. i wanna say that the steelers got really lucky coming down toward the end of the game. after fitzgerald's touchdown i thought the game was over. dont get me wrong, i'm not a big fan of both teams, but i was rooting for the cardinals seeing is how it was their first dance in the bowl. and since i'm a nfc guy, and my team won it last year, i was gonna stick with the conference. the commercials were kinda wack, except for a few. maybe it's me, but maybe this game shoulda been on fox instead of nbc. it seems like whenever madden and micheals get together for a super bowl and the steelers are involved, the other team gets screwed over. take example super bowl XL, steelers vs. seahawks. there were some bogus calls in that game and the hawks' coulda won their first. i'm not a hater, i'm actually congratulating the steelers, even though i wanted the cardinals to win it all. now it's time to look toward to baseball. since my giants didnt repeat this year, it's all good, always next year. now it's time to look for the yankees to do their thing and bring the fall classic back to the bronx. new stadium, new attitude! i know alot of ya'll out here have alot to say about this blog, so go ahead, fire away!

<6>

As for me, I was not rooting for anybody since the Cards beat the Eagles, and I did not feel like seeing the Steelers win another SB. I thought the game was exciting too, but the officiating was questionable. That last turnover should have been reviewed by the booth. If the game was on FOX we would have had to deal with Joe Buck. BTW, the networks rotate every year with the Super Bowl.

yeah, i know the networks rotate every year. maybe it's me, i kinda do life FOX. i think joe buck is cool, but that's just me. i mean, the game was kinda boring until like the final quarter of the game, not like last year when the whole game was interesting. but yeah, the refs did have some questionable calls, but hey, honestly, the giants weren't in the bowl this year, so i really didn't care much about the super bowl this year. i didnt wan't the steelers to really win their 6th, but hey, it's time to look forward to baseball season now!

<6>

i wanna say, i thought that game was really wack. first off, i saw santonio holmes right foot was not down, it was against his left ankle, and never touched the ground. secondly, kurt warner was in forward progress and that wasn't a fumble. i wanna say that the steelers got really lucky coming down toward the end of the game. after fitzgerald's touchdown i thought the game was over. dont get me wrong, i'm not a big fan of both teams, but i was rooting for the cardinals seeing is how it was their first dance in the bowl. and since i'm a nfc guy, and my team won it last year, i was gonna stick with the conference. the commercials were kinda wack, except for a few. maybe it's me, but maybe this game shoulda been on fox instead of nbc. it seems like whenever madden and micheals get together for a super bowl and the steelers are involved, the other team gets screwed over. take example super bowl XL, steelers vs. seahawks. there were some bogus calls in that game and the hawks' coulda won their first. i'm not a hater, i'm actually congratulating the steelers, even though i wanted the cardinals to win it all. now it's time to look toward to baseball. since my giants didnt repeat this year, it's all good, always next year. now it's time to look for the yankees to do their thing and bring the fall classic back to the bronx. new stadium, new attitude! i know alot of ya'll out here have alot to say about this blog, so go ahead, fire away!

<6>

NBC gets the game again in 3 years under current TV deal but by then John Madden might have retired or have a reduced role. Next year game (Feb 2010)from Miami will be shown on CBS. Fox has the Feb '11 game from Dallas.

I gotta disagree, Holmes was down and that was a fumble. SB XLIII was very dull in my opinion. NBC has horrible coverage and the commercials were bland with the exception of a few of them. I really don't think there are any SB's that can compete with SB 42. Everything about that game was exciting. But I agree if I had one network to choose to air the super bowl I would choose Fox without a doubt, CBS and NBC are horrible. Hopefully Big Blue can make it next year.

<6>

Do you think the game was fix then?

Archived