Kmart in Manhattan

Smoot178

I know target has a totally different environment than kmart, but i gotta say that kmart is a time tested company that also does business as sears. They have similar product ranges to target, but they are a much more established chain. Target is seen as a more high end wal-mart (and without the ethical questions). I can recommend working at kmart in penn plaza. I would not recommend working at target right now in this economy because they have some higher end exposure that kmart does not. :(

- A

Technically, the one on 225 off of Broadway is in Manhattan.

As far as i know(correct me if i am wrong guys)these are the current Targets in NYC's 5 boros.

Manhattan

None at moment- techincally the one at 225th & Bway-Marble Hill

Take the (1) Subway to 225th St or Metro North Hudson Line to Marble Hill station.

Bronx

Harlem River/Marble Hill Plaza-225th and Bway. See above for directions.

Mott Haven(Yankee Stadium area)Opening soon-Bronx Gateway Mall

Queens

Queens Center Mall area-East Elmhurst-Take the (G)(limited service)(R) or (V)(weekdays only) to either Woodhaven Bl or Grand Ave stations.

College Point-20th Avenue off the Whitestone/Van Wyck Express(I-678)

Take the Q20 (20th Ave branch)from the (7)<7>Main St/Flushing Station to the shopping center in College Point.

Brooklyn

Downtown Brooklyn(Atlantic & Flatbush LIRR/Subway transfer station)

Atlantic Mall-Take (2)(3)(4)<5>(:((D)(M)(N)(Q6)(R) the LIRR and most buses that serve Downtown Brooklyn.

Newest NYC location-Midwood/Brooklyn College area-Avenue H between Flatbush and Nostrand. Take the (2)<5>(rush hours only)to last stop at Flatbush and Nostrand. Nearby buses. The Q35, B6, B11, B41 and B44.

Spring Creek(Starret City area)off the Belt Parkway-Take the B13 or the B83 to the last stop.

Staten Island

Tottenville-Take the S74 or the S84 bus lines. Just off the Outerbridge Crossing.

I see you there showing off your knowledge. I am not concerned about Target. I WILL be working at Kmart (well hopefully, they'll probably hire me due to just coming from another Kmart). I just wanna know which store is the cleanest, is newer, has more, etc as I can't go looking myself (just yet).

Archived