Ideas for future subway cars...

KeystoneRegional

Speed? In the (MTA) system? Not with all these timers in place.:P

That's something the (MTA) should be doing right now to increase capacity, get rid of timers on straight track that isn't even on a very steep grade. Yes there is a sharp curve at Crescent St. but that doesn't mean that an E/B (J) train has to slow down to a near halt halfway into the station.

This is from a year ago and this person does not come on here anymore. People love digging up old threads. They should hand out shovels here.

Actually it's only one person who gravedigs...

That's something the (MTA) should be doing right now to increase capacity, get rid of timers on straight track that isn't even on a very steep grade. Yes there is a sharp curve at Crescent St. but that doesn't mean that an E/B (J) train has to slow down to a near halt halfway into the station.

Actually it's only one person who gravedigs...

I know but people can figure out who it is. I don't wanna be a scumbag and name names

Why did they put timers there anyway? It's not like anyone is really that stupid to try and wrap it around going along that curve anyway.

Maybe I'm wrong, but there seems to be a problem here with threads.

When you type in a thread title to start a new thread, a search box pops up with threads of similiar-sounding threads, some of them from the beginning.

IIRC, Harry has asked us to use the search feature before starting any new threads or our accounts will be moderated. I've started a couple of threads before using the search feature or checking the threads that appear in the pop up box which I accept blame for.

I don't mean to offend anyone, honestly, but what do I do? I've been yelled at for posting in too many photo threads, I've been yelled at for starting duplicate sounding threads, now I'm being yelled at for recycling threads that pop up in the the blue search box.

Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe we need a set of new post guidelines to guide us in starting new threads.

Ban me or place my account in moderation, I'll accept the decision gracefully.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

EE

Maybe I'm wrong, but there seems to be a problem here with threads.

When you type in a thread title to start a new thread, a search box pops up with threads of similiar-sounding threads, some of them from the beginning.

IIRC, Harry has asked us to use the search feature before starting any new threads or our accounts will be moderated. I've started a couple of threads before using the search feature or checking the threads that appear in the pop up box which I accept blame for.

I don't mean to offend anyone, honestly, but what do I do? I've been yelled at for posting in too many photo threads, I've been yelled at for starting duplicate sounding threads, now I'm being yelled at for recycling threads that pop up in the the blue search box.

Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe we need a set of new post guidelines to guide us in starting new threads.

Ban me or place my account in moderation, I'll accept the decision gracefully.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

EE

So you were going to start a new thread on "ideas for future subway cars"? and this popped up? All you did was open up a thread from a year ago and just comment "interesting idea" nothing to add nothing to look foward to reading. You do this all the time pal. You open up threads from years ago all the time. If your not sure look at the top right corner and it showes the date when the last time someone responded.

Archived