Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus

Shortline Bus

Guys shifting gears a minute? Do you think 10 years from now in 2019-2020 will Miley Cyrus still be as 'hot' as now assuming she goes into a carrer as an Actress/Pop Star Singer?

Well for Miley Cyrus, I don't think she willl be the next 'Celine Dion' but in one news article, they said that she might be the youngest billionaire in the next couple of years. Just want to throw it out there.

Guys shifting gears a minute? Do you think 10 years from now in 2019-2020 will Miley Cyrus still be as 'hot' as now assuming she goes into a career as an Actress/Pop Star Singer?

What do you mean by "hot"? Do you mean popular, if so I don't think so unless she goes crazy then goes to rehab to rebuild her career. If you mean hot as in good looking, then yes. She is good looking now and she is only 17 or so (legal age in NYS if your under 21) and I think unless she starts shooting junk or smoking crack, she will look even better. I can't really comment on her career too, well basicly I can't because I ahve never and will never watch her show or listen to her music.

I meant 'hot' popularity wise. She cute but do i think she grow up to drop dead gorgeous like Jessica Simpson, Haillie Barry, J Lo, etc. IMO honestly 'no.'

And comparing Miss Cyrus to Miss Dion, come on to the news article. In the T era/modern pop era since the 1950's they been a ton of really popular young adults. Only a few as adults had lenghty carrers 'free of drinking/substance abuse.'

You should ask this question on the Disney board,you will get a better reaction from female teens.

I think she overrated...the only time I see her on tv,it's on TMZ....and she will be like Lindsay Loan and Britney Spears,watch and see....being on the news,because they did something stupid.

Well teens these days(even though I'm a teen myself) are watching either:

The N

MTV(I don't think now)

Comedy Central

Ones you put down as well as maybe The Food Network

....um I can't think of anymore

I never watch the Disney ch before and I'm glad(same with the N)....watching N,MTV and V h1 is like watching a WWE event lol...and reality show that be on V h1 and MTV are very fake!I will admit,I watch Hogan know best.

Archived