Egged part 2

nycbusfan

Is that bus dirty like that or is that the actual color of it? I can't tell.

That bus is dirty, Egged dosen't seem to care to much about the apperance of their buses. Most of them have windows so dirty you can't see out, and I saw alot of buses with broken destination signs. Even Staten Island takes better care of their buses.

That bus is dirty, Egged dosen't seem to care to much about the apperance of their buses. Most of them have windows so dirty you can't see out, and I saw alot of buses with broken destination signs. Even Staten Island takes better care of their buses.

SI better?!

Shh, Israel buses must really suck then. But a friend of mine who went recently said it wasn't so bad.

Yeah it does look like dirt. At first I couldn't believe it was that dirty.

Give her a freakin' bath!

• 7 months later...

VDL Bus, a dutch bus manufactury, has built buses for Egged bus too.

Sometimes you can see a bus for Israel on the streets, if they test new buses:

normal_EGGED_HA-97-70_Joure_Geert_Knolweg_22-02-2007_2.JPG

The bus is a so called "Ambassador". There are over 1500 (25 percent of total dutch fleet) in our country.

On the link below you can see around 1000 photos of dutch ambassadors al over the country:

http://www.busfoto.nl/foto/thumbnails.php?album=search&search=Ambassador&lang=english

normal_VDL_Amba2.jpg

Arriva_6178.JPG

normal_BBA_5037.JPG

normal_5356_bt-hp-74_.jpg

Archived