•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * - 12 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

5595 replies to this topic

#5591 tdevon2012

tdevon2012
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 329 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:06 PM

Well there's a class starting today so maybe we'll start getting calls.

#5592 MRmta229

MRmta229
    • Pip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationQueens

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:21 PM

nothing, since there taking so long with the calling back its been giving me time to think if this is the job I want to do..more and more its leaning towards just stay where I am at at try something else in mta not RTO related...I really wanted to get into CI,RCI or signal maintainer..

I hear you, I guess!?! This wait has a way of driving you nuts. I called Mrs. Rivera like 5 times today no answer. I have this forum open on my phone checking daily, after a while you just have to relax and let it come to you. But just remember you paid money and waited the wait and this may be the home stretch.

Well there's a class starting today so maybe we'll start getting calls.

Hopefully, I really want this. We got this far, just got a little more to go, God willing.

#5593 tdevon2012

tdevon2012
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 329 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

I hear you, I guess!?! This wait has a way of driving you nuts. I called Mrs. Rivera like 5 times today no answer. I have this forum open on my phone checking daily, after a while you just have to relax and let it come to you. But just remember you paid money and waited the wait and this may be the home stretch.

Hopefully, I really want this. We got this far, just got a little more to go, God willing.

I've just been going to work waiting patiently until the time comes. I wouldn't be so worried if the list was expiring soon but, I will continue to stay positive.

#5594 chemfinger

chemfinger
    • Pip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationNYC

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:30 PM

Same here,,, I've been calling Ms Riveria all last week. Her vmail is max out.

#5595 amm0

amm0
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 175 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:35 PM

That's cause a new class of t/o and c/r starting today

#5596 JMA1982

JMA1982
    • Pip
    • 249 posts
    • LocationQueens

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:28 PM

Haven't been on here in a while. Too busy studying & going over my procedures. Racking my brain over the practical & midterm.

been there, done that. I'm a T/O now, just surprised that they started giving signal exams to conductors now. I didn't do one when I was a conductor.

It's not as many as the TO's need to know. Just certain ones. It was an easy quiz.

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.