Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the final school Cat class is in now if not the next class is the final because I saw a new class yesterday at Coney Island yard and they came off this list and if you started the process make sure all your paper work is in order.

What I heard from my friend that’s was in 8094 Jan 16 class they met another Comductor and he started 2 yrs ago, she said today she asked her instructor will they have another class from this exam he told her that this exam was suppose to expire long time ago. But he said after they finish her class they will have another Conductor class but they don’t know if it’s going to be off this exam.

8094 was extended several times.  They're going to keep hiring conductors, certainly, but it's unclear whether they'll do any more hiring from 8094.

As of today there is still no official list for the new conductor open/competitive list (6601), though some people have taken the Oral Proficiency Assessment that's part of that exam's screening process.

On 1/29/2018 at 10:39 AM, Crozay said:

There’s a class scheduled on feb 12th for 40 people.

Is this a joke...40 people lol

19 hours ago, Bk2Amityville said:

will they extend the list?  Or is this it?

As I see it the whole hiring process is sick. I also want to say the list is in MTA hands now and it is no longer being handled by DCAS; so with that being said anything can happen it all up to them. Hey folks all I can say is I’m annoyed but at the same time oh well it is what it is. I look at it like this how can they close a list if they have not created a new one yet...Once a list is established for Exam 6601 that is when the old list should close lol (only my assumptions). It is just amazing how far this list has lasted. All of us waiting now scored 86 or so...We are lucky we even got a chance to be invited for preemployment lmao..good day

On 2/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, TrueBlu said:

Is this a joke...40 people lol

As I see it the whole hiring process is sick. I also want to say the list is in MTA hands now and it is no longer being handled by DCAS; so with that being said anything can happen it all up to them. Hey folks all I can say is I’m annoyed but at the same time oh well it is what it is. I look at it like this how can they close a list if they have not created a new one yet...Once a list is established for Exam 6601 that is when the old list should close lol (only my assumptions). It is just amazing how far this list has lasted. All of us waiting now scored 86 or so...We are lucky we even got a chance to be invited for preemployment lmao..good day

I got medically cleared but it was too late to get hired...lol....all positions filled...smh....3 long days at Livingston st... If they add one more class from this list I will down there immediately

Archived