Pre-employment license questions bus operators Help!!!!!!

1daysoon

I am going to go to 180 livingston on tuestday for my pre-employment and in the past like 2001 my license was suspended for 10 days and I had a speeding ticket in 03 ,stop sign in 03, and a seatbelt in 04. None of this stuff is on my abstract to date. Should I put it down and if I put it down will that disqualify me.

I am going to go to 180 livingston on tuestday for my pre-employment and in the past like 2001 my license was suspended for 10 days and I had a speeding ticket in 03 ,stop sign in 03, and a seatbelt in 04. None of this stuff is on my abstract to date. Should I put it down and if I put it down will that disqualify me.

Yes you need to put it down on the list. if you don't put it down on the list and they found out you have speeding ticket or fail stop sign that they will disqualify you.

David:cool:

when you get there, ask them how many years back they want you to put down about your license, usually its 3 years. seatbelt tickets are not moving violations, dont put down too much info if you dont need to and mess your self up, but i could be wrong thats why i say ask before you write. goodluck

Best to ask the people how far back do they want and most likely, stuff that is more than years ago is no longer on your driving record.

Thanks guys I think thats what I am going to do. I figure anybody that drives in new york has a perfect driving record. My last five years has been squeaky clean.

okay, I went down today and the people at 180 livingston said all they care about is what happened in the last 4 years. When you start training you have to go back 10 years for your 19a certification. Also the lady said the next class will start June 6. They had all 3 list down their 5025,2801 and 8008.

okay, I went down today and the people at 180 livingston said all they care about is what happened in the last 4 years. When you start training you have to go back 10 years for your 19a certification. Also the lady said the next class will start June 6. They had all 3 list down their 5025,2801 and 8008.

Great info thanks! All three lists attend the same class?

Great info thanks! All three lists attend the same class?

Yeah,it sounds like they mix them all up together in the class. Last 4 yrs driving history is all that matters wit the MTA,not a problem. Thanks for the update 1 daysoon. Nothing was mentioned about having a DOT medical card right?

Yeah,it sounds like they mix them all up together in the class. Last 4 yrs driving history is all that matters wit the MTA,not a problem. Thanks for the update 1 daysoon. Nothing was mentioned about having a DOT medical card right?
no that doesnt matter. I believe the A3 restrictions states that youll only be driving municipal anyway. Their was a guy that started his line training today at ulmer park he was their to pick up his metro card or something he said if you have your CDL the qualification is pretty easy.Their were alot of people that took the drug test 3 times and didnt get into the class and alot of misinformed people.This one crazy lady kept saying they are only hiring a 100 people which is a lie There was this driver their that is getting promoted to Car inspector and he said dont listen to any rumors about how many people they are hiring or certain info about Mta bus he said everybody makes what they want out of the job. He did say staten island was off the hook and prefered that over Casey Stangle.

Out of curiosity, were there any high list numbers there from 5025...they hired up to 2795...so I am thinking they have passed that now?

Out of curiosity, were there any high list numbers there from 5025...they hired up to 2795...so I am thinking they have passed that now?
The only reason why I know this is because this physco lady kept asking people for their list numbers and bragging that hers was the lowest. Her list number is 2435. Everybody elses was below 3,000 unles you was their for Mta bus., all of our list numbers were in the 5,000's

The only reason why I know this is because this physco lady kept asking people for their list numbers and bragging that hers was the lowest. Her list number is 2435. Everybody elses was below 3,000 unles you was their for Mta bus., all of our list numbers were in the 5,000's

All the best to you!!! I wanted to ask you...I took the BOSS exam 3 weeks ago in Brooklyn @ 180 Livingston...how long will it take to get my results for pre-empolyment?

All the best to you!!! I wanted to ask you...I took the BOSS exam 3 weeks ago in Brooklyn @ 180 Livingston...how long will it take to get my results for pre-empolyment?
it takes a while. I took the boss for 8008 last May and just went down for a drug test.

Archived