Maybe the V should operate via the 63rd Street Line.

hoodciti

I used to think you were one of the cool guys but you're a f*cking prick just like Brian Weinberg. It's one thing to disagree with me. It's another to disrespect me. This thread should be locked because it's turning into a Subchat flame war.
I agree 100%.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's one thing to disagree with me. It's another to disrespect me. This thread should be locked because it's turning into a Subchat flame war.

now ill have to agree with you on that.

its one thing to disagree and say well maybe your fighting a losing battle, but disrespect is where even I draw the line. i may have totally disagreed with nel070 and say his points arent sufficient enough to make one's mind change, and i hope theres no feelings of disrespect, but that and i did agree with 33rd about the pattern not changing, but putting someone on blast like that is another story. My (2) cents. This thread has been one of the most heated arguments ive seen in a long time.

Why would you compare me to Brian Weinberg? I am noting like him. I'm just trying to get into your thick headed skull on something that is factual. If you don't like what stated then GTFO.

...and that's why nobody takes you seriously either. Why would you agree with somebody who is disagreeing with me? If anything, I've shown that I know a lot more than the two of you guys.

I don't appreciate being disrespected. You do have valid points but you can't just insult people who disagree with you. It was completely unnecessary but since you always have to prove how tough you are you turned a productive thread into a Subchat flame war.

Archived