BVE Review

I used to use this software product.

Its interesting, it realy simulates some of the routes which are not yet simulated by TrainSim. In simulates some lines of the London Underground, British Railways, but its hard to find ad-ons for it. Yet I found something from Poland.

Some of my friends told me, taht BVE sounds are more realistic then those in trainsim.

Oh I love BIE NYC Subway routes. The trains sound very realisic you think your really operating a R 44,46,142,143,160 because it makes the same sounds and door chimes. The 142 and up have the real recorded announcments for lines these trains normally run on. The routes are half and half the lines that are as real as it gets is the A/C/L/2/GC/FS and the E TO WTC only. The E TO Parsons don't look as if your doing the real thing. the Washington DC Red line looks great but I don't know how close to the real thing it is because I never been there.

BVE is great. Its fun and a good program to kill off some time. I especially like the London Underground routes, very well detailed, great trains, fun routes. And its good for those who can't travel to other cities to visit a system and so they get a nice sneak peak or idea of how its like.

I loved BVE for the reasons already mentioned, especially "simming" through the first half of the (2) line with the R-142. :D

Too bad the program isn't compatible with Vista just yet. I mean, I'd really like to try out that rendering of the 2nd Ave. Subway...:o

You can, just need to know what you got to do. I don't have Vista but it was talked very well in TransitStuff on how to do it. Heres the thread: http://transitstuff.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1740&mforum=transitstuff

• 2 weeks later...