Ocean Parkway Station Reconstruction

Brighton Local

Im currently away from NYC since Mid September for school, and last I viewed the Brighton Express Tracks At Ocean Parkway were being reconstructed. Can anybody give me an update of the Station Viaduct Reconstruction project? Tracks Laid down, cement poured? Is the B still laying up on weekends, and nights between Sheepshead Bay And Neck Road?

Im currently away from NYC since Mid September for school, and last I viewed the Brighton Express Tracks At Ocean Parkway were being reconstructed. Can anybody give me an update of the Station Viaduct Reconstruction project? Tracks Laid down, cement poured? Is the B still laying up on weekends, and nights between Sheepshead Bay And Neck Road?

Im on the Bravo on Tues and Fri i will double check for you..

I think they are still working on Ocean Parkway,i think they did pour there though..

Im on the Bravo on Tues and Fri i will double check for you..

I think they are still working on Ocean Parkway,i think they did pour there though..

Thanks guys. Im coming back to NY in less than 2 weeks, but I just want to know what im in for. Brighton Beach and Ocean Parkway are my 2 home stops :D

I rode by there yesterday and the express tracks are still boarded up they havent laid the track yet and they havent poured the cement yet and they are still laying up B trains between sheepshead bay and now avenue u ci yard must be overflowing with subway cars because they started doing this

I rode by there yesterday and the express tracks are still boarded up they havent laid the track yet and they havent poured the cement yet and they are still laying up B trains between sheepshead bay and now avenue u ci yard must be overflowing with subway cars because they started doing this

Thanks dude, I really appreciate that. :D

Archived