Worst/Most Boring Subway Lines?

R10 2952

The A/C will be probaly be a problem soon on those 160s on the (E).

I'll give them a year, you? :)

I can't even really say what I want to say but the (7) runs through Northern Queens and a lot of "wealthier" people ride it so the (MTA) is gonna make sure the (7) is okay (isn't it always clean too?), were does the (1) run at?

Corona Yard has very good maintenance, and the line runs mostly outside as well. I don't know if you can make the argument that a lot of "wealthier" people ride it, because east of 74th St. the passengers are mainly headed to places like Elmhurst, Willets Point and Corona - average neighborhoods at best.The people taking it all the way to Flushing is a different story because many of those people are headed to Bayside/Bay Terrace/Fresh Meadows.

Wow, I'm so out of the loop its not even funny.
It's ok. We're all here to learn, aren't we?

The A/C will be probaly be a problem soon on those 160s on the (E). Mind you, the R142s A/Cs have a decent amount of time to rest since those IRT routes have lengthy outside runs in the BX. CI yard R160s have lengthy outside runs as well same goes for ENY. Now, the (E) line is always crowded and the (E) stays underground the entire route and is always crowded. Therefore the A/C is overworked becuase of all the people from crowding and being underground the whole day. Not to mention the fact that Jamaica yard doesn't have the best maintence. Nobody talks about this much but those R62As on the (1) have A/C problems just like the Jamaica R32s did. That line (The (1)) is mostly underground crowded most of time and its outside run its short. Theres was two TA workers talking about that and the T/O was telling how that how his operating car had no A/C and he was a puddle once he got to South Ferry. The other TA asked the T/O "Did you tell the barn about it?" and he said "I did but they said theres nothing they can do, the A/Cs just put out hot air". During the summer R62A on the (1) with broken A/Cs is common, but they always work on the (7) line though.
A/C's don't always work on any subway car, I had 4 of them on the (7) with no A/C making me switch cars. Even R143 #8168 had a broken A/C once. Really any A/C can break, any subway car can break down.

Archived