Disney Supports The Subway!

Sea Beach

i thought Disney was going to add Subway to there transit system in orlando. Im like wtf. Monorail.. Bus and now a Sub?!

Good vid! I dunno why XD has an ad like this..

lol

maybe they know about railfanners,lol :P

but its weird they have that kind of bumper cause they dont air any transit related shows.

better. the last subway bumpers they made, for the Wizards of Waverly Place movie premier, included stuff swiped from the Discovery Channel; that one thing that made ESA look like a subway line.

lol,thats Disney Channel.

I have to say I'm disappointed with XD. I mean isn't it enough they have the original Disney channel and ABC Family? Can't there be one last place for all their older like 90s cartoons?

I hated xd cause they got the 90s X-Men, Spiderman and Batman. Like wtf is disney doing with those shows?! (minus X-Men)

Actually I liked how they had those 90's marvel cartoons [especially Iron Man and Fantastic 4, I missed a lot of those episodes and haven't seen them since they were still on channel 11 or 9]. Batman and Superman were nice pick ups as well, but they don't air too often.

I just wished they had the disney afternoon cartoons though. They had Tailspin and Chip and dale, but I wanted Darkwing duck and duck tales.

The live action shows sucks, I avoid those.

On a related note: Boomerang [which I just recently discovered I had] no longer airs Justice League Unlimited and now shows Samaurai Jack. I was pissed I didn't get to see more JLU episodes.

Actually I liked how they had those 90's marvel cartoons [especially Iron Man and Fantastic 4, I missed a lot of those episodes and haven't seen them since they were still on channel 11 or 9]. Batman and Superman were nice pick ups as well, but they don't air too often.

I just wished they had the disney afternoon cartoons though. They had Tailspin and Chip and dale, but I wanted Darkwing duck and duck tales.

The live action shows sucks, I avoid those.

On a related note: Boomerang [which I just recently discovered I had] no longer airs Justice League Unlimited and now shows Samaurai Jack. I was pissed I didn't get to see more JLU episodes.

Ugh I know! Justice League Unlimited was damn good, I'm happy they show Samurai Jack, that was a great show back in the ever awesome days of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoon Fridays along with the Instant Classics such as Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog & Dexter's Laboratory!

Darkwing and Ducktails were both pulled in 2004. If you want them badily enough, they are on DVD; though the last 25 or so episodes of both have yet to be released.

I'm a Disney fan almost as much as I like trains. steems from that being the only place we ever go on vacation.

Too cheap to buy the dvd's. And it seems like the day I get a certain channel, is when the good stuff is gone.

In 2002, when I still had TWC in Manhattan, Animaniacs moved from CN or Nick to Toon Nick.

In 2005 when I moved to Brooklyn, I got Toon Nick and Toon Disney, but Animaniacs moved to Boomerang.

Just recently I finally have Boomerang and Animaniacs is gone.

It's like some whacked out conspiracy man :P

Ugh I know! Justice League Unlimited was damn good, I'm happy they show Samurai Jack, that was a great show back in the ever awesome days of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoon Fridays along with the Instant Classics such as Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog & Dexter's Laboratory!

Yeah and they were starting from the first episodes and then they pulled it in favor of Sam Jack. I mean would it kill them to bump off some other show to keep JLU around at least till it reaired the final episode again?

If they bring back Animaniacs and Freakazoid, I'll be thrilled!

Archived