Question About the B12

tkx2510

Today I saw an NG Bus running on the B12 Route and it has a Flatbush Depot Sticker on it. Because I knw that the B12 was running under the ENY Depot for years. And now i want to know if that B12 is a ENY Depot, a FLA Depot or is a split between both?

Today I saw an NG Bus running on the B12 Route and it has a Flatbush Depot Sticker on it. Because I knw that the B12 was running under the ENY Depot for years. And now i want to know if that B12 is a ENY Depot, a FLA Depot or is a split between both?

It was a school tripper!

split....

late night B12 runs come out of flatbush.

Since when? im an operator at flatbush and aint nothin in the depo posted up about the b12 when we pick runs only that school trip off the b46 do the b12.

So that's currently the case... ok, cool...

but since you snidely ask "since when"....

2000/2001 were the years.

normally, I would get to the stop over there on albany/clarkson around 1:30-1:45 (am).... if I left my house anytime after 1:45, I'd be standing around the crazies (that frequent KCH) til around 2:30 waiting for the next bus... I hated working graveyard....

^^ was when I had to take the B12 to broadway junction for the J... yeah, most the buses were out of ENY, but there would still be some that came out of flatbush... not talkin about on a handful of occasions either...

i wish you had a picture

Archived