Union Square-Broadway Fun

Sea Beach

I went shopping to Union Sq today and took some pics. I switched the ISO to 200,usually I have it on auto and the ISO comes out btwn 80-100 when taking bus pics,worst thing I couldve done because some pics came out with motion blur,i'll stick with ISO Auto for now.

Broadway

Guess whats wrong with this bus

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

Around Union Sq

IMG_2014.jpg

Thanks alot Mr Biker,you ruined the pic! ;)

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

What a "Rear" view :eek: B)

IMG_2019.jpg

Enjoy :)

-(V)

Nice pics. I stick with ISO 200 for bus pics (Auto if it's a nice day) and ISO 400 (if you have 800 experiment with that) for subway pics. They come out fine and clear with those settings.

Thanks! ;)

200 I think gives motion blur tho... what I do now is Auto for all outdoor pics,if its cloudy outside I use 400 and 400 for all underground pics. 800 comes out to grainy,so I cant go higher than 400. OMG,its so confusing,lol

^ That sounds fine. You're focusing on the bus right? That would eliminate the blur if you aren't doing so already. I always use ISO 400 for the subway (even for some bus pics if I come out of the subway and forget to change to 200) and Auto for buses (400 if cloudy).

There is no (MTA) logo on the front of the first bus.

yup

^ That sounds fine. You're focusing on the bus right? That would eliminate the blur if you aren't doing so already. I always use ISO 400 for the subway (even for some bus pics if I come out of the subway and forget to change to 200) and Auto for buses (400 if cloudy).

yea,i focus on it. can you pm me the best ISO's for taking pics,lol

Thanks! ;)

200 I think gives motion blur tho... what I do now is Auto for all outdoor pics,if its cloudy outside I use 400 and 400 for all underground pics. 800 comes out to grainy,so I cant go higher than 400. OMG,its so confusing,lol

Blur has nothing to do with ISO. It's all about shutter speed. Slow shutter speed = blur.

Archived