Question About the M16

Fresh Pond

Ok we all know that the NGs at Quill (3800-3829) has GPS in it mainly for use on the M16/M34. So naturally both have been all NG for quite some time now.

I always see the M16 (I work at Waterside Plaza), but today I saw something that caught my attention. Around 4:51 this afternoon, I saw 5219 (NOT a NG) leaving from the 1st stop and I was able to catch a pic of it. I apologize for the blurriness, I'm still trying to work out the kinks on my phone...can anybody explain why it did this?

View from the loading area

IMG00046.jpg

I’m currently a B/O out of quill. I have stated before that they want NG's on the M16/34 routes if possible due to the GPS systems. If there are no NG's available for service then the driver will pull out whatever to keep service on time, could have been a road call.

I’m currently a B/O out of quill. I have stated before that they want NG's on the M16/34 routes if possible due to the GPS systems. If there are no NG's available for service then the driver will pull out whatever to keep service on time, could have been a road call.

Ah I c! I have been seeing a NG popping up on the M6 during the week as of lately & rode a NG on the M6 yesterday!

Archived