Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i go down to 180 livingston today for medical and final processing , if any of you gonna be there today just holla straphanger and ill stand up. Oh mta trying to negotiate for 8% raises over 5 years, paternity/maternity leave and free metronorth/lirr usage but maybe increase in health insurance premium but workers have to vote on it. It is stupid for mta workers to be paying metronorth and lirr to get to work anyway this should have already been free but some executive up top is an a**hole to be making money off mta workers to get to work.

i go down to 180 livingston today for medical and final processing , if any of you gonna be there today just holla straphanger and ill stand up. Oh mta trying to negotiate for 8% raises over 5 years, paternity/maternity leave and free metronorth/lirr usage but maybe increase in health insurance premium but workers have to vote on it. It is stupid for mta workers to be paying metronorth and lirr to get to work anyway this should have already been free but some executive up top is an a**hole to be making money off mta workers to get to work.

Congratulations and good luck today!!! 

I agree, I was surprised to hear that MTA workers had to pay for the LIRR and Metro North.

Thanks @straphanger for sharing that information. Please keep us updated with the progress of the negotiations. Also did anyone call dcas lately I think im hearing rhat the exam doesn't expire until feb 2016 now before it said 2015 or is it just me. I did see someone post something regarding that on here but thought it was just hear-say

@straphanger whats ya list number range?

MEMD78: This is a good Contract my friend........ No Givebacks, no rules changes... No $5000 increase in health Benefits, and a Universal pass what more do you want? I retired from the postal service and was paying $88 per pay check for BC/BS as a single person, $176 per month what are you paying for Insurance? We also payed $30 for doctor visit, and many deduct ablest and we received 0% first year, 1% second year and 1.5% for third year.... That was bad when I retired back in 1/2013 my top pay was only $60,500 per year. So think about it...

Archived