Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ R160RR you will be there faster than you know it....good luck and keep us posted.....

Everyone have a great blessed day

Good Morning all.... I keep hijacking this thread. But I like this side, I'm supposed to be on the T/O thread but no one is communicating AS MUCH as you y'all are. No disrespect to my fellow "newbie" T/O's but the C/R thread is " live"!!!

Yup this thread is very informative thanks to the likes of @Vee and @Tim....#thisshitislitAnyone here in the 2700s like me I feel so alone lol...anyone high 2600s that got called for DT.
Lmao.... Hell yeah thanks to @Vee, and @Tim... Thank you for the welcome. @theliday. And yes #thisshitislit
Im list number 2410-2425 I start on may 19th. Ny1.com is the site to check for transit just be ready to study the rules and regs book when u go for med and final processing. if transit workers agree to this raise expect an increase immediately but not much 8percent over 5 years. The other deals are good though. Vee whats up.Hey Straphanger, I was wondering how things went for you, Congratulations!!! Hello all... Sorry to hijack this thread, but I too am also starting on April 28th but for T/O. But I have reading this forum and everyone here shares my sentiment. We are all excited for a shot at this new beginning for us. I congratulate everyone on here, and wish the best of luck for those who are patiently waiting. For all those starting on the 28th. See y'all there!!!!Hey Brownhornet, see you on the 28th!Wassup Vee, I'm hoping for the B but..... I'll be happy whatever I get. Cause this is something I wanted to do since I was a little boy! It's all good. How about you?Same here, I want B but I'll be fine with whatever I get...
Thanks JLHB.... See you on that date and don't be late!!!!! Lol

@the kid im in the 2640s i took my dt april 4th hopefully they be getting to to you soon. Stay postive. @vee thank you i will keep you posted

Wassup R160.... Well I can offer you this experience even THOUGH I am going for T/O. I got my letter 2/6 for D/T, then I received my call for medical/final processing for 4/4. Got sworn in, now I start 4/28. If the hiring rate is the same then my time line should help you out a little bit. Good luck to you and everyone else.

@hornet i hope so but unfortantley i think is gonna take a extra month or 2. Im still confuse how they do the process cause the last hire was somewhere in the 2340s but im in the 2640s i took my dt . So hopefully soon

@hornet i hope so but unfortantley i think is gonna take a extra month or 2. Im still confuse how they do the process cause the last hire was somewhere in the 2340s but im in the 2640s i took my dt . So hopefully soon

@R160 Well remember the MTA goes down the list in advance. Cause for various reasons people don't get to or pass the final process. So it's on to the next one! Remember this is a conglomerate, so they churn through pontential hires like water. All I can say is be patient, and make sure your ducks are in order. ( ie medical, 21 page booklet) don't worry it's coming. Just be prepared for that train!!

Hey guys, hornet is right....they move rather quickly...I took my DT February 13 and at that time last hired was 1919....I came in April 17 for final processing and now starting on the 28th.... So you do see how many people they went through...not to say each got hired, but they could have moved, been denied, or even took bus op...and I heard a lot of people took Bus op, in fear of not getting called for conductor....so it does move quickly.....good luck again guys....it will move fast :-)

And thanks for the shot out guys...LOLOL...hey we are all here to get ahead...one hand washes the other....I pray everything goes smoothly for each one of us...stay blessed

Hey guys, hornet is right....they move rather quickly...I took my DT February 13 and at that time last hired was 1919....I came in April 17 for final processing and now starting on the 28th.... So you do see how many people they went through...not to say each got hired, but they could have moved, been denied, or even took bus op...and I heard a lot of people took Bus op, in fear of not getting called for conductor....so it does move quickly.....good luck again guys....it will move fast :-)And thanks for the shot out guys...LOLOL...hey we are all here to get ahead...one hand washes the other....I pray everything goes smoothly for each one of us...stay blessed

^truth^

@brownhornet congrats !!!!! How are you

@tim I'm good man, and thank you for the congrats. You know...... It's crazy, for all of those starting on the 28th. Think about the journey we were on before we all got sworn in on whatever date, this is it. Like my man told me we have 2 more days and a wake up. But just reflect on your journey here. This is CRAZY!!! This is a blessing for me, cause I have been a buff since I was a little boy! I NEVER DREAMED that I would get a call! Now look. Wow!!! Don't worry people still waiting, y'all gonna have your stories to tell. Feel free to add anybody!! Stay blessed, congrats, and good luck!!!!

Thanks for all the words of inspiration guys..good luck on Monday

Don't worry, you'll be up before you know it! Thanks for the well wishes!

My list number was in the low 2000s. I was called quite awhile but am now accepting.

Alright! Glad we have another lady here with us... Do you have all your stuff? Ready for Monday?

@brownhornet78 great post! Yes 2 days on the wake up.wow it's so crazy I can remember taking the conductor test in 2008 and wow it's time to pursue my dream! Eventually I am going to be a TO.Id like to congratulate every 1 who's starting on the 28th & every1 who's waiting to be called!

@brownhornet78 great post! Yes 2 days on the wake up.wow it's so crazy I can remember taking the conductor test in 2008 and wow it's time to pursue my dream! Eventually I am going to be a TO.Id like to congratulate every 1 who's starting on the 28th & every1 who's waiting to be called!
@tim Thanks Tim.... Yeah I took the T/O exam back in 09, wow!! I forgot the C/R exam was a year earlier. But yes we're here. And feel better tim!
I am sooooo loving the energy here...and yes it has been a journey, and I'm proud to say I've made it this far. It is a blessing, one that I am truly thankful for....2 more days guys ;-)
@Vee No time for negativity!!! Not up in here Vee!! Lol

Archived