Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thekiday, I have not spoken to her since being sworn in...why don't you call her tomorrow and find out what #they are up to.

And where are you guys getting all this information about this new contract ...where can we read about this? Annndddd , has it been finalized? Does this take effect with us who are being hired now...or is it still in the works?.....info please, thanks

What does it mean when you call the DCAS number and it says "you are currently on an outstanding certification"? I'm sure this question was asked already, but there are so many pages to go through I figured it would be easier to just ask the question again. If anyone can please elaborate on what it means and if I have to take any action before my list number comes around and I am over looked it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Im list number 2410-2425 I start on may 19th. Ny1.com is the site to check for transit just be ready to study the rules and regs book when u go for med and final processing. if transit workers agree to this raise expect an increase immediately but not much 8percent over 5 years. The other deals are good though. Vee whats up.

Thanks for that info...hey Straphanger, congrats on your start day...I'm ok, just been running around trying to find these shirts and slacks..finally have everything as of today...I'm ready for Monday , but a lil anxious...this is a new field for me, I have always worked in an office, so I'm praying all goes well....:-D...and good luck to you !!

Thanks for that info...hey Straphanger, congrats on your start day...I'm ok, just been running around trying to find these shirts and slacks..finally have everything as of today...I'm ready for Monday , but a lil anxious...this is a new field for me, I have always worked in an office, so I'm praying all goes well....:-D...and good luck to you !!

Hello all... Sorry to hijack this thread, but I too am also starting on April 28th but for T/O. But I have reading this forum and everyone here shares my sentiment. We are all excited for a shot at this new beginning for us. I congratulate everyone on here, and wish the best of luck for those who are patiently waiting. For all those starting on the 28th. See y'all there!!!!

How is it to be a woman conductor, especially on night and overnight shifts? any safety concerns? tips? Thanks.

I'm assuming your female, it doesn't say on your profile..well if you are so far I only see myself JLHB and you as the only females here at the present time...have you been assigned to school car yet? What's your list range?...

@ BrownHornet ....what division are you trying for?

How is it to be a woman conductor, especially on night and overnight shifts? any safety concerns? tips? Thanks.

I'm assuming your female, it doesn't say on your profile..well if you are so far I only see myself JLHB and you as the only females here at the present time...have you been assigned to school car yet? What's your list range?...@ BrownHornet ....what division are you trying for?

Wassup Vee, I'm hoping for the B but..... I'll be happy whatever I get. Cause this is something I wanted to do since I was a little boy! It's all good. How about you?

Im list number 2410-2425 I start on may 19th. Ny1.com is the site to check for transit just be ready to study the rules and regs book when u go for med and final processing. if transit workers agree to this raise expect an increase immediately but not much 8percent over 5 years. The other deals are good though. Vee whats up.

Hey Straphanger, I was wondering how things went for you, Congratulations!!! 

Hello all... Sorry to hijack this thread, but I too am also starting on April 28th but for T/O. But I have reading this forum and everyone here shares my sentiment. We are all excited for a shot at this new beginning for us. I congratulate everyone on here, and wish the best of luck for those who are patiently waiting. For all those starting on the 28th. See y'all there!!!!

Hey Brownhornet, see you on the 28th!

Wassup Vee, I'm hoping for the B but..... I'll be happy whatever I get. Cause this is something I wanted to do since I was a little boy! It's all good. How about you?

Same here, I want B but I'll be fine with whatever I get...

@ Tim oh wow, sorry to hear that, ..yeah that stuff is going around , my little one was sick last week...feel better and get some rest...as for me, I'm ok thanks, just trying to get everything ready for Monday...a lil anxious, but so excited at the same time...well take care for now, and drink some OJ and chicken soup (homemade is better) it will knock that cold right out...:-)

Archived