NYC Subway Scavenger Hunt 1/9/2010

Can we just get over this?

Trevor is right and if I'm pretty sure he's been mature in handling the situation with Daniel. Daniel did take a lot of specifics from Trevor's plan and use it here. I've seen times first hand where he had his stuff ripped right out of his hands. (His photos, his projects to BVE, etc.) Stuff like this is a grey area like was mentioned, but if everyone just stepped on the safe side of the line and asked questions first before doing anything, then there wouldn't be anyone wrong in this case. Trevor deserves better than this and if all of you can just lay off him for a couple of seconds, then this whole situation could have been resolved. He busts his ass just like the rest of us to put his food on the table, manage a full blown enthusiast group and website, and go after his hobbies. Instead of adding stress to everyone who's blowing through this thread, just let the situation go for now.

Let this go back between A) Trevor and :) Daniel.

Alright, here's the story

The idea was discussed during the recent TTMG trip and there was no discussion between the two individuals of using the idea. Now if Daniel's idea was incorporated with Trevor's idea, I'm sure there would have been a discussion between the two beforehand, but in this case, it was copied off of the original maker. Now if you had an idea that you discussed with people and someone ripped it from your hands, would that be a nice thing? I wouldnt think so.

Unless Daniel & Trevor had a discussion about this beforehand, things wouldnt get out of control. Most of you guys missed the point entirely. Trevor has been in the game for too long and his stuff/idea gets copied/stolen quite alot, as he posted proof of what the MTA/MNRR did with his photo. Now if you were in his position, you'd probably be a little pissed off as well. You gotta think about the situation before you post.

regardless that's no reason to let the thread get this far off track. I write stories...of course i wouldn't want anyone plagiarizing my stuff. If someone did I'd get angry. Of course I would. But I know that no matter how pissed off I am, there's a right and wrong way to try and solve it. At this point everyone and anyone who has a beef right now is just trying to air it out for no reason at all. Lock this thread or I'm escalating it to Harry.

Archived