NYC Subway Scavenger Hunt 1/9/2010

You're back!!! Good to see you around again. But please, don't do what you did again. You've been given a second chance, and you've been forgiven for your actions (by me, at least).

The issue here is that Mr. Logan's photos are being used by the TA unwillingly, and not at his discretion. Personally, I don't want anyone using my work and passing it off as my own. Mr. Logan's photos deserve written acknowledgement from the TA if that is the case. You can use his photo, but say who took it. Forget about the metadata and if there's a copyright watermark on the photo, some sort of acknowledgement should be given. I'd hate to see a picture of mine on someone's YouTube slideshow and not get any credit for it. I'm not gonna ***** or anything, I'll be very cordial with the person and ask for acknowledgement in their video, because I feel that's the right thing to do. That's just me.

Well this is rather funny, about a 25 minutes ago, I got a e-mail from the President of the advertising firm responsible for the Metro-North advertisment. They are reviewing everything and is setting up a meeting so it looks like the MTA managed to get themselves out of this one. So now its me and the advertising firm.

SN853319.jpg

Photo by Member Forest Glen of the Ad (Pulled from a previous NYCTF Post)

My Photo...

MNRR_GE_203.jpg

mm

mmm

mmm mm, mm mm

hmm

I'll add some meat later, just give me a moment.

I just wanna say that the OP was wrong, and needed to learn the hard way. Trust me, its like beating your kids, it works. So my advice to you youngsters (especially the wild ones), beat em' so they don't end up like you.

This has been another public help message from Pablo, if ya don't like, k-thanks!

Once again, common sense and logic flee your mind faster than bat out of hell. You've admitted that you already privately contacted Daniel, yet you're still on here trying to garner sympathy (and at the same time increasing exposure and interest for Daniels' idea). Read this and educate yourself.

It wouldn't surprise me if you set this whole thing up on purpose.

You really need to shut your ass up sometimes, you've been a b**** ever since you had your moderator status confiscated. Get the hell over it! Such a sore loser ohh wah wah wahhhhh.... Grow a pair and grow a hair because you're acting like a 10 year old, you're worse than me, my god!

You really need to shut your ass up sometimes, you've been a b**** ever since you had your moderator status confiscated. Get the hell over it! Such a sore loser ohh wah wah wahhhhh.... Grow a pair and grow a hair because you're acting like a 10 year old, you're worse than me, my god!

duct-tape-demotivational-poster-1231179433.jpg

If he has no copyright on those pictures then they're fair game for anyone's use as much as it hurts to hear. Personally I'd be flattered if the MTA used any of my pictures but that's just me. When you think about it you're photographing what is their property in the first place. They give us permission to photograph the subways, buses and what not.

Sorry to burst it, but you're completely wrong. Even if there is no visible copyright on the image, it's copyrighted since the moment you captured it. Same goes for drawings and all that... drew a picture? - copyrighted.

Why do you love bringing up my former mod status? There is no reason to be jealous over not being a mod. It's a lot of work trying to keep a site like this neat and orderly, especially when idiots such as yourself post here. Your beef with me is a mystery. I'm usually very aware when I piss someone off (not that I care), but you on the other hand just seem to have a thing for me. What, you don't like white guys?

Grown ass men arguing over a "stolen" idea. Dude give the kid (Daniel) a break. It is not like you created this idea (Scavenger Hunt) before anybody in the world.

On the other hand I would ***** if the MTA stole my photo without giving me credit. But instead of bitching over on a forum on the internet I would do something about it.

Sorry to burst it, but you're completely wrong. Even if there is no visible copyright on the image, it's copyrighted since the moment you captured it. Same goes for drawings and all that... drew a picture? - copyrighted.

Not to sound rude but I really don't care. I already was enlightened on Trevor's issues with the pictures and I'm cool with it. Plus I thought this whole thing was about Daniel and the Scavenger hunt. That's where my focus has been for the last two pages despite some mentioning about the copyright. Someone lock this already.

Why do you love bringing up my former mod status? There is no reason to be jealous over not being a mod. It's a lot of work trying to keep a site like this neat and orderly, especially when idiots such as yourself post here. Your beef with me is a mystery. I'm usually very aware when I piss someone off (not that I care), but you on the other hand just seem to have a thing for me. What, you don't like white guys?
Lol my girlfriend is white, and my ex, and my other ex... I didn't have beef with you until you became a total b!tch, I don't care about mod spot, I don't care about being banned either! This is my first time I brought up your damn mod spot so get a needle and deflate the air in your head. Keep ******* with me and you will get your ass popped!

Lol my girlfriend is white, and my ex, and my other ex... I didn't have beef with you until you became a total b!tch, I don't care about mod spot, I don't care about being banned either! This is my first time I brought up your damn mod spot so get a needle and deflate the air in your head. Keep ******* with me and you will get your ass popped!

No, you've mentioned it before. Notice how I stated that as fact and not as a question. :)

You've still failed to answer my question, so once again i'll ask: what is your problem with me? Certainly it can't be that hard to express...

I'll make a note of the threat though, but from what i've heard (at least from your girlfriend), you're an internet tough guy.

What are you, racist?

Not me, but your friend there seems to have some issues. Remember, I shook your hand and said hello two Sundays ago.

No, you've mentioned it before. Notice how I stated that as fact and not as a question. :)

You've still failed to answer my question, so once again i'll ask: what is your problem with me? Certainly it can't be that hard to express...

I'll make a note of the threat though, but from what i've heard (at least from your girlfriend), you're an internet tough guy.

Not me, but your friend there seems to have some issues. Remember, I shook your hand and said hello two Sundays ago.

And who's my girlfriend? You have no idea how I get down, give me place and time and I get it on and popping. Wait and that was you? I never knew!!!! :mad:

Alright, here's the story

The idea was discussed during the recent TTMG trip and there was no discussion between the two individuals of using the idea. Now if Daniel's idea was incorporated with Trevor's idea, I'm sure there would have been a discussion between the two beforehand, but in this case, it was copied off of the original maker. Now if you had an idea that you discussed with people and someone ripped it from your hands, would that be a nice thing? I wouldnt think so.

Unless Daniel & Trevor had a discussion about this beforehand, things wouldnt get out of control. Most of you guys missed the point entirely. Trevor has been in the game for too long and his stuff/idea gets copied/stolen quite alot, as he posted proof of what the MTA/MNRR did with his photo. Now if you were in his position, you'd probably be a little pissed off as well. You gotta think about the situation before you post.

Yeah, I was there. Before this thread i've been pretty civil with you. I don't understand what your issue is; to be honest I think you just get a kick out of running your mouth.
Well then bring it on, I didn't know you was the same Joe, if I did your ass would be on the train tracks extra crispy.

Well then bring it on, I didn't know you was the same Joe, if I did your ass would be on the train tracks extra crispy.

Good luck with that. Are you at least going to try and get my neck on the running rail so it can be a clean cut? I bet you're one of the careless & sloppy guys who leaves behind too much evidence though...kind of like this entire conversation.

I remember. But I'm just saying, saying because you're white guy was a little uncalled for, just saying. No harm, no fool.

You're gonna be there this sunday?

Grown ass men arguing over a "stolen" idea. Dude give the kid (Daniel) a break. It is not like you created this idea (Scavenger Hunt) before anybody in the world.

On the other hand I would ***** if the MTA stole my photo without giving me credit. But instead of bitching over on a forum on the internet I would do something about it.

See response #52

I remember. But I'm just saying, saying because you're white guy was a little uncalled for, just saying. No harm, no fool.

You're gonna be there this sunday?

Him saying he's going to 12-9 me is uncalled for as well, one might say. That's irrelevant though, right?

Of course i'll be there this Sunday, just like I have all the other Sundays that it has run.

Archived