LIRR Careers

DOB2RTO

Engineer I would do but I will never operate one of those DE30/DM30s.

Conductor only if I'm on M3s and M7s. I would hate to deal with the passengers on a train being pulled by DE30/DM30s when that thing breaks down.......

I would operate anything that LIRR gives me.

Engineer I would do but I will never operate one of those DE30/DM30s.

Conductor only if I'm on M3s and M7s. I would hate to deal with the passengers on a train being pulled by DE30/DM30s when that thing breaks down.......

Every model of anything made made will eventually break down, if it's a machine. I put in for L/E once again, but this time e-mailed it to the resumesinternal e-mail. If I were to get in (most likely not though), and they put me on those huge bi-levels, I wouldn't care one bit of what happens, as long as it stops. I would like to operate an 8 car, engine at both ends LIRR Bi-level train. I would love to operate a 10 car Bi-level, one ALP 46 at each end, NJT train.;):D:D:D

I would operate anything that LIRR gives me.

Every model of anything made made will eventually break down, if it's a machine. I put in for L/E once again, but this time e-mailed it to the resumesinternal e-mail. If I were to get in (most likely not though), and they put me on those huge bi-levels, I wouldn't care one bit of what happens, as long as it stops. I would like to operate an 8 car, engine at both ends LIRR Bi-level train. I would love to operate a 10 car Bi-level, one ALP 46 at each end, NJT train.;):D:D:D

Good luck with that. As long as I don't have to deal with the passnegers, I'll be good.

But I'm with on the one with an 11 car ML train with an ALP-46 at both end.

"HARNESS THE PWNAGE POWER OF THE ALP-46!"

Archived