Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOB2RTO

LIRR Careers

Engineer I would do but I will never operate one of those DE30/DM30s.

Conductor only if I'm on M3s and M7s. I would hate to deal with the passengers on a train being pulled by DE30/DM30s when that thing breaks down.......

Conductor only if I'm on M3s and M7s. I would hate to deal with the passengers on a train being pulled by DE30/DM30s when that thing breaks down.......

I would operate anything that LIRR gives me.

Every model of anything made made will eventually break down, if it's a machine. I put in for L/E once again, but this time e-mailed it to the resumesinternal e-mail. If I were to get in (most likely not though), and they put me on those huge bi-levels, I wouldn't care one bit of what happens, as long as it stops. I would like to operate an 8 car, engine at both ends LIRR Bi-level train. I would love to operate a 10 car Bi-level, one ALP 46 at each end, NJT train.;):D:D:D

I would operate anything that LIRR gives me.

Every model of anything made made will eventually break down, if it's a machine. I put in for L/E once again, but this time e-mailed it to the resumesinternal e-mail. If I were to get in (most likely not though), and they put me on those huge bi-levels, I wouldn't care one bit of what happens, as long as it stops. I would like to operate an 8 car, engine at both ends LIRR Bi-level train. I would love to operate a 10 car Bi-level, one ALP 46 at each end, NJT train.;):D:D:D

Good luck with that. As long as I don't have to deal with the passnegers, I'll be good.

But I'm with on the one with an 11 car ML train with an ALP-46 at both end.

"HARNESS THE PWNAGE POWER OF THE ALP-46!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.