Transit museum 2004

Dan05979

Ohh Damn (D)amn Dan ,You got some treats for us huh ,You shouldn't have ooh man these are just (A)mazin';) From A Redbird point of you :tup:

That 3137 looks Vintage indeed

R17 (W)o(W) I have that Gray and Blue (M)odel for Railking:tup:

2004 2003 2000 who cares ,You scored (A) (T)ouchdown on these:tup::tup:

Cool! I just wished they would repaint another pair with the 2000 WS logos and one car for the Yankees [all white] and the other for the Mets [green].

Mets dont even deserve a toy train in green lol :cool:

LOL at the messed up roll sign.

Maybe sea beach vinny did it :eek:

Great Photos

thank you.

Nice pictures!

Man, now I miss the Redbirds more. ;)

So does the rest of the world :)

Ohh Damn (D)amn Dan ,You got some treats for us huh ,You shouldn't have ooh man these are just (A)mazin';) From A Redbird point of you :tup:

That 3137 looks Vintage indeed

R17 (W)o(W) I have that Gray and Blue (M)odel for Railking:tup:

2004 2003 2000 who cares ,You scored (A) (T)ouchdown on these:tup::tup:

lol you funny devil you :cool:

Nice shots Dan..like I said always love the old stuff.

Cool! I just wished they would repaint another pair with the 2000 WS logos and one car for the Yankees [all white] and the other for the Mets [green].

Worth pointing out BTW...those are the cars that went up to Seashore in Maine. (the R21/R22 work car, and the Subway Series redbird)

Slammin pics!

Thank you sir

Nice shots Dan..like I said always love the old stuff.

thank you. I find them, I post them

Worth pointing out BTW...those are the cars that went up to Seashore in Maine. (the R21/R22 work car, and the Subway Series redbird)

Oh wow thats interesting.

I know, but it would be nice to see those paint scheme in person than to go elsewhere.

I really would've liked to have taken a better pic of the R36WF car with the Mets logo at the front. And to have taken a pic of the Yankees logo on the R142 2 train.

I know, but it would be nice to see those paint scheme in person than to go elsewhere.

I really would've liked to have taken a better pic of the R36WF car with the Mets logo at the front. And to have taken a pic of the Yankees logo on the R142 2 train.

:D - Taken 11/28/09:

s1n6oh.jpg

2iwa53n.jpg

xaqq9g.jpg

2wpug7c.jpg

2ceq69d.jpg

Archived