Coach Bus Crash test Brutal

That is why I was taught when I had worked for Rockland Coaches, that you the driver is the first to die, if you have a head on collision with another bus, truck, or large standing object, such as a tree, building, etc. I think the MCI D-models would do better being made of metal, than those fiberglass POS E, G, and J models............

I know we would be a dead man/dead woman/dead he-she, if we were to have a head on, or rear end collision with another train here, at certain speeds. Derail at the wrong time, we can smash against a support column smashing the bulkhead...........

I want to see a video of a NYC subway train crashing head on into something though............

That is why I was taught when I had worked for Rockland Coaches, that you the driver is the first to die, if you have a head on collision with another bus, truck, or large standing object, such as a tree, building, etc. I think the MCI D-models would do better being made of metal, than those fiberglass POS E, G, and J models............

I know we would be a dead man/dead woman/dead he-she, if we were to have a head on, or rear end collision with another train here, at certain speeds. Derail at the wrong time, we can smash against a support column smashing the bulkhead...........

I want to see a video of a NYC subway train crashing head on into something though............

Yea that was pretty bad no way a driver would live to tell the tale of that.as for a subway crash that would be pretty dam ugly to see.

:cool:

Archived