ALP46

stmbuzz

Amtrak has been keeping an eye on the status of the ALP-46As. They're just waiting for the first NJT units to go into service to see what they're all about.

(NJT) should give them 4630.... :cool: Did you see what happened to it? :eek:

- A

LOLZ!!!

EPIC CSX FAIL!!!

4630 derails

4630 rear trucks

Cracked Pavement

Telltale Signs

Last I checked the Port of Newark was CSAO and it was a CSAO crew. It was just a CSX unit being used. And its not really funny considering some guys job now gets !@#$%^&* up as he will definitely if he has not already been chewed out for it. One thing on the railroad is its always your fault!

Youre right about that its always your faut. Listen I have something to say. I know we are all looking forward to see what Amtrak is getting but at this time no one knows whats going on. I heard alot of rumors to but i dont post them. I dont want to put something out there and it doesnt happen. Yeah i'v e heard about the ALP46a coming to Amtrak but then i heard that the order was cancelled. When something is written in stone we will all know. For now just wait and see what happen when the dust settles we will all be happy.

Youre right about that its always your faut. Listen I have something to say. I know we are all looking forward to see what Amtrak is getting but at this time no one knows whats going on. I heard alot of rumors to but i dont post them. I dont want to put something out there and it doesnt happen. Yeah i'v e heard about the ALP46a coming to Amtrak but then i heard that the order was cancelled. When something is written in stone we will all know. For now just wait and see what happen when the dust settles we will all be happy.

Agreed 110%

Getting them or not, there is something to be said about amtrak looking to a transit agency for ideas bout electric power for their trains.... Makes (NJT) look good and maybe finally amtrak is taking some steps forward to improve equipment reliability & availability. :tup:

- A

Archived