Fanning on MLK Day**Specials in here includes R32 B**

2 Train Master

[quote=<6> Pelham Exp;215575]good pics and nice video wonder how whenever u guys go rail-fanning no mta worker or police officer stop u guys or something lol but when i go with ya on regents week imma bring that police paper

Na don't bring the paper,I dare a cop to give us a ticket while taking pics or recording.

Na don't bring the paper,I dare a cop to give us a ticket while taking pics or recording.

"Daring" a cop to do anything is dumb. I hope he writes you for anything and everything he can think of if you give him a hard time.

Take the pictures of the train at more of a 3/4 angle so that you have more of the train in the photo, like this:

DSCF6134.jpg

You got the whole train in that picture so it came out better than something like this:

DSCF6200.jpg

Also, focus on taking pictures of the ends of trains rather than just a random shot of the middle of the train (unless you have a purpose for doing so). Otherwise, good job.

And BTW, both of you should keep that photo directive on you. If the guy threatens to arrest you or anything you won't be able to back up your actions for stating why photography is legal, especially if you resist...

WOW the 10th pic is priceless =)

I sware when I was taking the shot just when I was about to press the trigger spark went like to my eye it kinda blinded me for a sec thats why the pic came out like that but it was a bright arc effect.You can ask my buddy Konvicted he witnessed it also

Archived