Most Idiotic Station Location

67thAve

It could be either or, but I would say most likely 3rd Av unless the 1st Av station is closer to 2nd Av.

Its gonna connect to 3 Av cuz the 1 Av station goes from 1 Av to about Avenue A

...And did anybody notice that Rector St on the (1) and on the (R)(W) is literally across the street from each other?

Tell that to the NYCT employees at ENY Depot and Yard or Canarsie. Many of them live on L.I. and parking is very limited at both locations.
That`s right.Thats and interesting tidbit.I didn`t acknowledge that certain amount of (MTA) employees that might use it for Long Island.I`ll make my observation more clear.Local residents would barely utilize the stop for the LIRR or the subway.

Its gonna connect to 3 Av cuz the 1 Av station goes from 1 Av to about Avenue A

...And did anybody notice that Rector St on the (1) and on the (R)(W) is literally across the street from each other?

True. But if 3rd Av isn't well used, they could close it down and just have people go over to Union Sq.

I've crossed the street a few times from the Ferry terminal to the R/W stop. It is as you said, "literally across the street", just deeper below ground.

Speaking of those stations, I have yet to use that underground connection.

That`s right.Thats and interesting tidbit.I didn`t acknowledge that certain amount of (MTA) employees that might use it for Long Island.I`ll make my observation more clear.Local residents would barely utilize the stop for the LIRR or the subway.

To me personally, it doesn't matter if they keep Atantic Av open or not. At least now that it's been reduced to a single island platform, it's not as big a waste to keep it open compared to when the n/b trains had to make the long S curve to the far end of the station's side platform.

21st street van alst on the (G) no one uses that station and it is close proximity to court square station on the (G)

Agreed, they should close that station and let it rot like the Nassau line's abandoned Canal station.

There are a few new residential developments (likely more condos) going up around 21 St station; wonder if its ridership will be stimulated by this, despite its condition and proximity to Court Square...

There are a few new residential developments (likely more condos) going up around 21 St station; wonder if its ridership will be stimulated by this, despite its condition and proximity to Court Square...

No because you have vernon blvd -jackson ave on the (7) train within two blocks of the 21 st van alst train station

Archived