Most Idiotic Station Location

67thAve

Did you walk the tracks with a measuring wheel to find that out?

It's true: a full length ten car train can be at both platforms though only the first set of doors would be platformed at one station while the last set of doors would be platformed at the other station.

Beverley Road serves Prospect Park South while Cortelyou Road serves a main commercial street.

If I'm not mistaken, Intervale and Prospect Avenue are really close together.

No, Simpson Street and Intervale Avenue is REALLY close on the WPR. By about 2-3 Blocks.

Go to 2:21 and see how it is on a ride:

Video by me

Prospect Avenue and Intervale is not near.

On the Lenox 148th Street and 145th as well as 116th Street and 110th Street are close.

Canarsie line would be ENY to Atlantic

Pelham Line: Elder to Soundviews Ave

And others too..

Not from my experience, but via Word of mouth, the 18 St Station on the (1) is pretty quiet, even during rush hours..

18th Street on the (6) seems to always be empty. I sat there for hours last week, but every train just kept going.

Atlantic Avenue (L)- I've never seen anyone transfer from the (L) to the LIRR. Hardly anyone uses this station

well this use to be a major transfer point between canarsie trains and the old Fulton St El. 6 tracks and 3 platforms.

I personally think 1st ave on the (L) was ridiculous. 2 avenues from 3rd ave. i feel it would have been more logical to have built it at Ave A or B.

well this use to be a major transfer point between canarsie trains and the old Fulton St El. 6 tracks and 3 platforms.

I personally think 1st ave on the (L) was ridiculous. 2 avenues from 3rd ave. i feel it would have been more logical to have built it at Ave A or B.

A station at Av A or B might have been to deep to be convenient.

Yeah, I think Chambers-Park Place was pretty close too. If not for the 'transfer' to the Path, I probably would've just have the Park Place stop closed and have an underground connector from IND to IRT Chambers St stations. Plus at least riders at Chambers could choose which line to use.

The couple of years I used the IRT station, I had to wait nearly forever before a Brooklyn bound 2/3 showed up. If there was a corridor there, I would've walked thru it and take the A/C to Fulton for the 4/5.

A station at Av A or B might have been to deep to be convenient.

Well 63rd-Lex is pretty deep, I don't think riders would mind as long as the escelators works. I would probably agree there should've been an Av A or B stop.

Archived