For the Birds [13] [warning, a bit graphic]

Note: if the mods finds this as 'inappropriate' then I understand if you decide to delete this thread.* But please let me know first. Also another note: I only took the pics and did nothing to any of these creatures. I do not condone harm to any animals at all.

Stuff I found on the road

DSC26453.jpg

DSC23180.jpg

DSC21796.jpg

DSC21749.jpg

DSC21432.jpg

DSC21083.jpg

DSC09414.jpg

DSC28470.jpg

And other creatures:

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC24346.jpg

DSC26465n.jpg

Um, did you miss the disclaimer above?

"I only took the pics and did nothing to any of these creatures. I do not condone harm to any animals at all."

Reread things carefully next time...

Reading comprehension is going the way of AMUE equipment.

The photos are just too disturbing, even the words could be so I did not bother to read anything and I'll read it if the photos are not so bloody hell disturbing...

YOU WERE WARNED THAT YOU WERE OPENING A THREAD THAT CONTAINED GRAPHIC PICTURES!!! Can't read, AWWang?

I see some good ol' natural selection going on.

Okay, that just made me laugh at the pictures. Man, the roadkill is funny. Damn animals gotta learn when to stay off the streets!

This reminds of this one time when I was at Main Street waiting with some friends for the Q65. Okay, so that red light just under the underpass at 40th Rd, this pidgeon decides it wants to stop right in front of the bus. Bad idea. Green light comes on, the bus moves forward and the bird doesn't, winds up being splattered by the right tires. Holy shit man there was a nice puddle on the ground. LOL

Archived